Thread: Who's the new Heavyguitarman or Shocksystem?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Who's the new Heavyguitarman or Shocksystem?

HeavyG and Shock really brought a fascinating sense of creativity to this board with their radical modifications and restorations of some vintage machines which had seen better days. Unfortunately, both just disappeared from the scene...from what I can tell, HeavyG hasn't logged in since March, and Shock went awol about mid-May. If I have it right, Shock last posted on/about 5/4, and he last logged in on/about 5/15. I truly hope all is well with both, although Shock's disapperance is the most perplexing of the two as he was mid-stream of his 13 page restoration...everyone was hanging on his every post...breathlessly waiting for his next post...OMG! What's he going to do next?

Anyway, all I can figure is that some sort of event occured in his life that was much more important that his pachi restoration. Seems difficult to believe, but it must be true.

I am doing good to get the mechanical workings of the vintage machines disassembled, cleaned, and back on the machine. I have still yet to tackle the electrical stuff...I'm going to get a friend to work with me on that ...I'm sure that once I do the first one, it will be no big deal.

Anyway, I am hoping that a newbie shows up here all full of energy and ready to rip apart a vintage and trick it out like our before-mentioned heros...it really made this board a lot of fun...

Again, my best to Shock and HeavyG ...come back and visit us soon.
    Last edited by Bigdog; 06-17-2009 at 12:47 PM.
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

2. The following 16 users say "Thanks" to Bigdog