Thread: Hello, newbie here. Looking for Pachinko gameplay help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hello, newbie here. Looking for Pachinko gameplay help!

Firstly, hello to all!

I bought my first (yup, sure I'll be getting more!) Pachinko machine today. It's called 'Hanabi'.

I've managed to get it playing, but I only have 50 balls at the moment. I am a bit lost to be honest, and would appreciate any help anyone can give me... I have so many questions! Please answer any that you can so that I can get the most out of this fun looking game. (I have never played a Pachinko machine before)

1) Is there an English manual available for this game? (Online/hard copy)
    2) When you press the buttons on the control panel, lots of options come up; what do these do?
    3) How many balls do I need to run this machine properly? I have 500 ordered but I'm thinking that's not even enough to fill the payout shute!
    4) If the machine is empty, or low on balls, will it still play the same as when full. (Will the bonus round still come up?)
    5) Are the numbers that spin round random? So far, I've not managed to get 3 in a line!
    6) I'm going to mount this on the wall, in a wooden box. Does it need much ventilation?
    7) Does anyone know the laws regarding Pachinko machines? i.e. percentage payout, speed of ball release, maximum prize etc. I'm very interested in why certain things 'are' and asume there are lots of laws restricting what goes on within gameplay.
    8) What does 'Hanabi' mean? Is it a licensed product from a cartoon, or is it purely a theme made up for this game?
    9) I saw a Lupin Pachinko machine. Are there any other Studio Ghibli themed games, like Totoro or Laputa?
    10) Are these machines still being made? Are they still legal in Japan? I heard that standard slot games are replacing them now.
    11) What's the general idea with this game? lol. What happens when you get the 3 numbers the same? Do you need to continue firing balls or do you just sit back and watch?
    12) A firework scene popped up and the numbers all went in slow motion, but sadly didn't match up (missed by one!). After that, the whole backdrop (LCD) has changed theme. Is this a progression through the game, or just a change of scene to keep you interested?

Any help or advice greatfully recieved!

Many thanks in advance!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Usagi