Ok, I now have a total of 6 machines. My modern Pochi and the Vintage PowerFlash both have their own internal power supply as they require higher voltage. I have 4 vintage machines that have only lights and I would like to use on transformer to run them all.

Most of the time there would only be one on machine with lights on at a time. Some machines (my latest) utilize two or three lights for the jackpot and all use only 1 light for the hopper empty indicator. So, I figure the most likely event for a mutliple lights to be on would be a scenario where one machine's hopper empty light is on, that player gets another jackpot and at the same time one other machine hit's a jackpot as well. If we consider the most lights for a jackpot at 3 (for the monkey one) and 2 (for the Seven Dwarfs that would give me a total of 6 lights on (including the Hopper Empty). While I realize that over loading only causes dimmer lights, I want to size a power supply that can handle this 'max load'.

So, some out there with some electronic know how help me out. How many amps (or mili-amps) will I need to light 6 lamps at one time?

My plan is to have one power supply and then hook up the machines in a string like they do in the real parlours. Maybe even have an 'operator board' for the hopper empy indicators which would make the requirement 7 bulbs.

Thanks in advance!