...You just might get it...

I was showing my 8 mounted pachinko's, and my 2 recent arrivals to a friend who came by to visit me the other day..

Now mind you, I have been trying to get Fever mode on Nurse Betty (Happy Hospital) for a long time... I was showing him that game cause he was intrigued about it when he walked by it and saw its "attract" mode...

I said, yeah I have been trying to get that game into fever mode so I can see what she does for awhile now, no luck...

I also mentioned that I cannot keep up with it in fever mode either especially since I am in a wheelchair and its hard to reach the reward hoppers on the games.. I told him I was building a ball management system soon to help me with this...

But I wanted to show him just how neat this pachinko game was, so I shot a couple of balls up there and..

Well BINGO! I hit fever mode on the FIRST SHOT...

It became a race to see if we could keep it full of balls to see the whole thing..

However, all that managed to happen: Was to create a HUGE mess of pachinko balls all over the floor... And the game errored out as well... My friend managed to help me pick up the mess.. Meanwhile I had to reset Nurse Betty.. If there was ever a game that needed the ball lifter, this is it...

Basically, this whole story motivates me more to get my Ball Management System completed....

Fixx