Thread: Contest: Win a dongle!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Contest: Win a dongle!

To celebrate the first anniversary of the Pachinko Card Reader Emulator dongle, I am giving away a complete system to a lucky PachiTalk member who can guess the number of pachinko balls in the picture below.

The prize is a Card Reader Emulator dongle, and the smartcard option pack with four smartcards included. If you're not sure what this prize actually is (where have you been for the past year! ) you can check out my PachiTalk Auctions or take a look at my website.

The competition will run until 15:20 BST (14:20 GMT) on Tuesday 8th April (which is exactly one year on from the time that the final release version of the software was downloaded into the first production dongle!). The person who has guessed the closest (without going over) to the actual number of pachinko balls in the picture will be the winner.

balls.jpg

To help a little with your guesses, the ball trays in the picture are sold as having a capacity of 2500 balls, but this would be filled up right to the brim rather than part filled as these are (so any guesses of 20,000 or over will be laughed at. )

Good Luck!

(One Guess Per user)
    Last edited by Sid; 04-02-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: (One Guess Per user)

2. The following 31 users say "Thanks" to daverob