I’ve been researching posts and do not see too much information on what everyone has set their machines to after playing them for awhile. I did see one video from Tony Junior on setting the payout setting on a Fire Drift. In it he mentioned that he liked a 3 to 4 setting for more action on the machine.

If you have had you machines for awhile and have found a Sweet Spot as to the payout setting for it I was wondering if a thread on this subject would be help full to All. I know there are a lot of different machines and this thread could really G R O W but if everyone interested would post what they set a machine to and the difference they saw that made them like that setting we could all benefit from it.

I tried it last night with King Camel. Went from 6 to 4. A lot less dry spells. More crazy reel spinning going on and after about 15 minutes it actually reconfigured all three reels after they stopped and gave me triple 7's. The first 777 I have hit so far. Going to play it awhile like this then try 3 and 5.

Just an thought.