Thread: New guy; Old pachinko addict Is there hope for us?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New guy; Old pachinko addict (Is there hope for us?)

Hello all. Been reading the posts for awhile, but had such a good month Pachinko-wise that I had to speak up. I recently bought 3 machines on ebay in a 3 week period. We already had several vintage machines in our collection, mostly Nishijin, but I never had a Daiichi, New Vangurd nor an older Heiwa, Towakogyo. When 2 different local sellers listed them on ebay, with the option for free local pickup, I just had to get them. The 3rd was a working electric Sanyo for pickup in the Dallas area only (a bit of a drive, but worth it I think.)

Total damage to my wallet and machines:
    Heiwa, Towakogyo - $15 The tin ball ramp was mangled, but I've already bent it back into shape. A metal bar still needs to be re-soldered back in place. No other visible damage, so probability of it working again is excellent.

Daiichi, New Vangurd - $46 The jackpot supply tray was cracked, but it was been glued and reinforced with new plastic I cut to fit. A few nails on the playing field were bent, but are now back in shape. The inner workings have been thoroughly cleaned. Machine now in perfect working order!

Sanko Electric - $25 Will pickup from seller locally next time I drive through Dallas. Ebay seller says machine in excellent working order, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Now, where to put them? I've got so many machines spread across the house, garage and stoge unit that I've lost track of how many we own (around 12 or 14, I think. ) Anyone else this addicted?

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Pachinko_Dragon