After about 2 months of shipping and recieving 8-10b packages each week I have come up with the following:

DHL: Their online tracking system stinks!!! Never recieve packages when they say you are. Always late unless you are shipping or recieving within 150miles.

Fed Ex: Their online tracking system is wrong half the time. Recieve packages early, ontime, and quite a few times, late. Still yet have to recieve or customer recieve package where the box wasn't banged up. Myself along with customers have witnessed drivers tossing packages onto the porch. Had close to $350 worth of clock movements flung like a frisbee towards the porch from about 15ft away. It hit the corner of the concrete porch and bounced off into the yard. Didn't accept package, Company called to say that out of 150 pieces only 38 of them were undamaged. They called along with myself to Fed Ex. haven't seen the driver since. but still recieve banged up packages.

USPS: They don't track packages like they say they do. about 8 out of 10 packages arrive to the customer and the so called "tracking number" still says that "USPS has recieved information on a shipment from me to them."

UPS: Don't really have any bashing about them YET except their charges are kinda silly. But I LOVE their tracking system though. packages arrive when they say they are....