Thread: Hello everyone! New user here!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Hello everyone! New user here!

Hello guys!
    My name is Jorge, and i wanted to say hi to all of you here on the forums!
    Im from Mexico, and i joined this forums because i saw this is a great place to get advice and suggestions for this great machines, let me tell you about my situation.
    I pretend to import this machines to all Latin America, and well, the main reason i posted here on this section is because i want to get some advice.

First of all, i went looking for the usual pachislo sellers, which are pretty much the ones stated on some other thread on this section, (i didn't knew a few, like 7 mile) but i can see that pretty much all the big sellers are Stealth, Pachislo, slotusa, skillstop Direct gaming international, and maybe pachislots, but i wanted to ask if someone could give me some adive on who to buy this machines per pallet, where could i get the best price on tokens, what are the usual accesories you buy with them (overflow box?) or any suggestions you can give me to offer me to my new customers. And if anyone could tell me their experiences with this sellers would be great! at the moment i think slotusa may be the best prices on the web per pallet, followed by stealth.

Oh and another question, i have noticed that some pachislo machines don't have the plasic handle on the sides, just a plain hole, anyone does know where can i get this handles? because i wouldn't want to sell them without it, im pretty sure someone will ask me to get those for them!

Well thanks again for all the responses, and im very glad to be able to talk in this forums.
    I'll keep posting on my advances and probably will keep on asking questions for a few weeks!

Best regards from Mexico guys!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Jorge_Zamudio