Thread: Okay, what in the HECK is going on?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Okay, what in the HECK is going on?

I'm sitting here at my computer, installing a new course for Tiger Woods golf. The doorbell rings (thank gawd I'm actually dressed!) and here is this cute little girl in a yellow and red outfit with DHL on her shirt asking me if this is Linden Heights.

I assure her it is, and she says she has a BIG box that weighs an awful lot and she can't lift it. We go to her van and sure enough, there is a big box, MUCH too large for the cups I ordered from Devospeed! It is a PACHISLO size box!

She gets it on the dolly and into the house, and I am totally confused, not uncommon, I might add.

I am NOT expecting anything but some cool token cups, yet here is this BIG box...addressed to me, and from Canton, PA.

On the top corner in Black marker is written "TJ BANG DASH," that's all!

I have followed Logicprrobe's thread, Pachi Blowout Sale!!! from the start, and would have LOVED to have gotten the Bang Bang Dash. I even had someone to help me finance it. But I learned it was dropped and badly damaged.

The Bang Bang Dash went Bang Bang Crash and dashed my hopes with it. So it can 't be that, can it?!

I rip open the top, only to see a lot of packing and another box inside. It is too big and too heavy for me to even think of attempting to get it out myself.

I have to wait for nephew Kyle to come by after work to see what it is! AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!

Is this something like we pulled on Willie and his Spin Luck???!!!

So here I sit, composing this long narative, scratching my head and going nuts wondering if it could possibly be my destroyed, wanted baby from LP!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum