Thread: Million Problems with Million God

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Million Problems with Million God

Million God has arrived and it has Millions of problems well not really . Im too tired to be joking tonight so Ill get to it. The top light behind the words God Game was out so I switched the power in connectors from the PC board with the power in to reel glass ballast and it worked.So it showed that the Bulb and its ballast are working so the problem is the power source. Can it be the small connector wire harness that goes from the Light PC to the ballasts? can it be the PC board? are there 2 fuses one for the lower bulb one for the upper? You can see the (Ballasts) In the pic and the connectors I swapped for the test are on the right side of the plastic housing the 2 set of black and white wires, connecting to the PC. The bottom one (the working one lit the top light when I put it in the upper ballast)

The number one reel lights are out in the middle and bottom row. I havent had the chance to dissasemble the reels yet but are there bulbs or leds? I have hit something a few times when the reel lights go RED and that works on the number one reel. Are there seperate red and white bulbs?
    You can see which lights are out in the pic. both the #1 reel lights and the Million God reel light before I switched its power in connector back to the God Game Light in Connector that was originally out.

The machine must have been in a very damp place as the Gold is completely pitted and worn off so the allure of at least the nice Gold case is
    gone. It is the dirtiest machine I have received. Will have to spend many many hours cleaning it.

The max bet button was not working so I had to remove it dissasemble it and clean it completely. It now works perfectly. The machine is at Dahlias and I will have to move it to my place tomorrow after I get it home I can start working on it the right way. I played it for about 500 tokens very quickly with the speakers unplugged, ITs late and she was complaining about the noise! Its weird playing a machine without sound but I have to say the reels are extremely quiet. Even the token mech is quiet. Its really ashame about the case being all pitted and the Gold all but gone. IF nothing else it would have made an attractive piece. I managed to hit 3 numbers in a row three times over my testing and what do you think those numbers were? 666 go figure. One last thing for now is this the way the coin mech is supposed to be? It seems like there should have been a cover or something. You can see also on the token track some of the grime build up that was and still is all over the machine. It just showed up in that one spot in the pic bu**** on the wireing, case inside and out and just all over
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eddie; 08-29-2006 at 02:09 AM.
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie