Thread: Black King Pulsar Arrived!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Black King Pulsar Arrived!

I just received the Black King Pulsar form my win last Fri. The machine looks Brand new no scratches or crazes anywhere. I thought Great best condition machine yet. I set it up added the coins powered it up hit the reel arm and Uh OH!!! Two reels were spinning and the third was not and there was a severe motor strain sound. I tried to stop the spinning reels with the buttons to no avail so I turned off the power through the surge protector strip. I didnt want to open the door with the 2 reels spinning. Upon opening
    the door I saw that the trouble reel was at an angle to its track it looked as if the reel strip was too big for the reel. the reel would not turn by hand it was frozen.. I checked to see if the reel was cracked or damaged while still in the machine I have never removed one and wasnt sure how too. I will learn. anyway by looking carefully I saw that it had come off of its track and I managed to snap it back in place. By hand the reel moved as the others and looked right the strip had a normal appearance as well. I Powered it up again and all is great. Question is, will there be any damage from what was probably an impact from shipping to the alingment sensors. I played it through the big Jackpot and all seems to be working. Will the strain have caused damage to the motor? Thanks
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie