Thread: Huge Harley Bonus! Beats ALL Other Machines?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Huge Harley Bonus! Beats ALL Other Machines?

OK, gang. Anyone ever have a single round bonus like this? This is why the Harley is considered so spectacular. I've had it for a year and have given it a lot of playing time, but tonight was amazing!

I hadn’t actually played with my Pachislos much lately other than maybe 300 tokens here and there with Giga Fever or Don Don King because I’ve been busy having fun with the Pachinkos. Anyhow, my family was going to watch a special edition of LOST this evening and I’ve just not gotten into that show, so at 7:30 I headed over to the game room and decided to toss a few tokens into the Harley.

I went through about 300 and was going to quit, but noticed that the lights behind the reels seemed to be flashing more then usual. Sort of like a lightning effect. Not every time, but every few coins they did this. Decided to stick with it for another couple of hundred tokens and, sure enough, I hit a Bonus and won 385 tokens. Played a bit more and got a Chance and the upper reel spun – Kaboom! It went to High Chance and I got 3282 target points which is a LOT of points and potential wins – in fact, the most I’ve gotten on one Chance spin. (For every 9 Target Points, if you eye shoot the Red or Blue on the reel the announcer calls out, you get 12 tokens.) Ok, I’m assured one hell of a lot of tokens at this point and I start cashing in those Target Points. Got some done and it hit ANOTHER bonus. Wow! Another 270 or so tokens.

PICT2177.JPG

Kept on playing and got another Chance light and got a Mid Chance on the upper reel. Added another 291 Target Points to the total. Kept on cashing Target points and was down to near 1200. Have won at this time approximately 3000 tokens on Target Points and 655 more on Bonuses.

OMG, just hit High Chance again on the upper reel. Add in another 1256 Target Points putting me back at 2456. Kept on playing cashing in Target Points.

Hit a Mid Chance and that kicked it back up to 3241 Target Points. Wow, this is WILD. (Took a picture at this point as this is just too crazy -- see picture above!) Have been playing now for over 2 hours now and I am starting to miss on the Red and Blue calls to cash in Target Points about a third of the time. Getting tired. Now got ANOTHER Mid Chance, but only received 142 more points.

The machine hits another Regular Bonus and I collect 270 or so tokens and it again lights up the Rush and Chance lights. Another Chance is coming and more Target Points! I’ve been playing 3 hours now and have won over 4000 tokens and I still have a long way to go to cash in all those Points. HOLY COW, this is CRAZY!!! I took a break to type this in and now am heading back to the machine.

OK, I’m finally finished. It was more than a FOUR HOUR marathon. Hit more Bonuses, hit more Chances, got more Points to cash in. Thank goodness for the L-Pad as the music after 4 hours had to be turned down. I’ll summarize as I’m sure this is pretty boring to anyone but me and at this point, I’m tired of it, too, but am glad I took some notes. This won’t happen again real soon, I’m quite sure:

Four Bonuses each paying about 280 Tokens

Two High Chances giving a total of 4537 Points
    Three Mid Chances 167 Points
    One Low Chance 41 Points
    Three Mystery Chances 1155 Points
    Total Chance Points 5900 which paid nearly 7000 Tokens (and, would have been more if could have concentrated better...)

Total Tokens Won approximately was over 8100. Whew!

Anyone ever here ever beat that kind of a record in one single huge round? Spin Luck owners, anyone?
    Last edited by slotter; 01-12-2006 at 02:43 AM.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to slotter