Thread: A big thanks....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking A big thanks....

This shout out goes to someone who usually doesn't get many kudos...

I would first than everyone who has helped me break into the Pachislo scene. Coming from pachinkos is a little different but not much... Also would like to thank everyone for helping me find much needed parts... AT-Slots for coming up with the parts. Props go out to those who helped with the Gamera lights issue I (thought) I was having.

Another thanks goes out to Robert at pachisloUSA.com for selling me a top quality machine and not trying to rake me over thecoals like some do.

but most importantly I would like to thank the people behind the scenes here at Pachitalk.com. Finding resources for Japanese machines is hard to do and unlike Pachislocity you provide this service free of charge! This site is a wealth of useful information.

and like I said before,
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A big thanks....

You make us all Blush! The members here are what help modavate us, that kick really helps.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: A big thanks....

Its good to have you here, its users liek you that keep us around. IF not we would be a group of about 10 pachi dorks arguing about whether a spin luck is better than a dragon dice, or is pachinko really more fun than pachislo!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

BUT pachinko is more fun than pachislo.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well that can be debated.... There are many different levels of the machines in my opinion..... here is my 4 archatype breakdown.... I have one of each... well besides the third group.... Robo isnt affordable yet!

Animated Pachinkos are the bomb diggity... because you do have some control over what is going on on the screen... Penguin, monkey vs. crabs, whales, or pretty much the 15-20 year old ones....

Second I would say a nice grade of pachislo... One that really gets you involved... One that encourages you to hit reels in a certain order or get more involved in the game.... Gamera, Rai Rai Goku, Beat the Dragon, Neo ____, or outlaws

Third digital and animated pachinkos like Robocop.... need I say more... cool as hell!

Fourth digital/CRT tube or just regular reels reels pachinko with no mechanical animations besides the "big open" and 1,000,000 lights those are more like pachislo but with digital reels and a stroke of luck to get em spinning. Not as much control... dunno the names but there were a ton

Thanks
    Thanks Received

LOL, yes it is debatable. That is why it was so fun to post.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Sambryan and it's great to hear people like you that find the site fun and informative. And like you said FREE!
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah if you want to get info for yourself and also keep up a decent user base the site is best free. Charging people scares them away. Some of the people that get scared away are great values to the community too. They at least need a taste. I paid for a pachislocity acct and that place is a graveyard. The only thing worth anything there is the model lookup - olympia section where all the shockwave pachi demos are.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachislos are more fun and Dragon Dice is better than Spin Luck Speaking of that, I haven't seen a Spin Luck for a good while. Wonder if I can get $999 buy it now for mine right now Probably have to wait until Christmas...

Good to have you here Sam!
    Never play leap frog with a unicorn!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: A big thanks....

幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I too would like to express my thanks to at-slots. He got me a part that I have been searching for a long time to get my Eleco e cup machine running. I got to this board by a google search trying to find what I needed and thanks to everyone who started this forum I now have my part. During my search and reading all the posts I have learned much. It also is good to share with people who enjoy the same avenue of entertainment. Of course my wife may say something different as since I became a member I have added 3 pachislos and a pachinko! I installed my part after getting home from work and played it for a couple of hours. I had forgotten how much fun that machine was. Hit a couple of BB's during that time as well! PACHITALK RULES!!
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: A big thanks....

i also would like to thank at-slots, for repairing my real voltage machine,, not only did he have the part but he also installed it and got my machine up and running,, i didn't realize how much i missed playing it, until it was up and running,, without stumbing onto this site,, i probally wouldn't have found someone close that repairs pachislo's and has the parts in stock,,,, thank-you at-slots!!!!, and thank-you pachitalk!!!!!