Thread: Balls played vs revolutions - Does my machine need tuning?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Balls played vs revolutions - Does my machine need tuning?

Using Daverob's card reader emulator I was able to determine how many balls I was playing. I have it pay out 250 balls, which if I am correct, on the average, equals $10 or 1000 Yen. I played:

150,00 Yen ($150) worth of balls. I had 221 revolutions. That averages to nearly one spin every 17 balls. Here is a screenshot of the sesion:

Screenshot_2013-10-05-22-11-15.jpg

Is this about average or does the machine need tuning?
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to PachiPachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Balls played vs revolutions - Does my machine need tuning?

hmmm... lets break it down..
    1) To be sure: when it dumps 250 balls at once, do most end up in the overflow? Just curious... My Eva 7 can only hold about 125 in the shooting tray, and the overflow tray is tiny.
    2) I set the pins over the start pocket to average around 6-8 per 100 - assuming I'm on target and holding steady. So around one start/revolution per 15? Whilst playing for real $$$... uh... еее in JP, I was more at 1 per 25. Sounds like you're on target.
    3) My mobapachi has me at 63 jackpots for 8446 starts = 1/134.
    4) I'm at 306% sync rate, 44% strategy clear. I used to have some secret strategy clears, but they were lost during the app update (boo!)

bottom line after my blather... Uh... seems like yours is fine. You could pry your start pocket pins apart a little... or work on your shot consistency???

Also... be glad you didn't blow that 15k yen for realsies... (DAMN YOU EVA 8!)
    Woof!

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You guys must be doing something wrong.

I get a spin for every ball shot.

Spoiler
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

1 - Good point. I usually have to keep pushing the balls to form a mountain and then it can hold all 250 without them falling to the overflow tray. If they do fall in the overflow I do scoop them out. As you know, the machine will start complaining for you to clear the overflow tray.
    2 - 1 out of 25! Thats brutal. Good to hear im on target.
    3 - 63? I have to check where I am at. Some weeks the machine hits every session multiple times. These two weeks I havent hit yet. Ive put over $350 in theoretical currency. I know this is how they all go.
    4 - 306% is nice. I havent hit a secret yet. Im curious to see what that is. Here are my stats:Screenshot_2013-10-10-11-41-36.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsize View Post
    hmmm... lets break it down..
    1) To be sure: when it dumps 250 balls at once, do most end up in the overflow? Just curious... My Eva 7 can only hold about 125 in the shooting tray, and the overflow tray is tiny.
    2) I set the pins over the start pocket to average around 6-8 per 100 - assuming I'm on target and holding steady. So around one start/revolution per 15? Whilst playing for real $$$... uh... еее in JP, I was more at 1 per 25. Sounds like you're on target.
    3) My mobapachi has me at 63 jackpots for 8446 starts = 1/134.
    4) I'm at 306% sync rate, 44% strategy clear. I used to have some secret strategy clears, but they were lost during the app update (boo!)

bottom line after my blather... Uh... seems like yours is fine. You could pry your start pocket pins apart a little... or work on your shot consistency???

Also... be glad you didn't blow that 15k yen for realsies... (DAMN YOU EVA 8!)
    I am looking for a Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star) Pachinko/Pachislo. If you have one for sale and are in the USA please let me know!
    Pachislo - Hokuto No Ken 2003 _ Pachinko - Evangelion
    7 2012 - Super Sea Story 2006

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PachiPachi