Thread: scalesusa.com Counting Tokens and Balls

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default scalesusa.com Counting Tokens and Balls

I'm deep enough into Pachiland that I required a quicker method of counting my balls and token winnings (though I have a Pachistat for tokens), so I looked around and found that SLOTUSA.COM sells one they recommend for US$139

A digital parts counting scale that can account for tare, and will memorize the weight of the last Count weight measured.

However you can get the same scale directly from its supplier, SCALESUSA.COM , ES10000 22 lb / 10KG Digital Counting / Postal Scale for US$79.95 (If I'd been paying a little more attention, I might have purchased their slightly more sophisticated SCALES USA ECS22Di model for US$84.95 instead

They also list on eBay (hence the posting here): http://stores.ebay.com/Scales-USA
    at the same price.

Shipping to Canada was flawless and fast.

The scale is very accurate, and can accurately count up to about 1800 balls with the tare.

Just thought I'd throw this out there in case someone was looking for something similar. Makes a good postage meter as well.
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to websherpa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: scalesusa.com Counting Tokens and Balls

I bought a old postal balance scale many years ago for $3.00 at a garage scale. it has served me well on mailing and estimating shipping cost and with counting my tokens and balls. It weights up to 4 pounds.

count 100 in a plastic cup, weight them, then add balls or tokens to other empty cup till it balances
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I use a 5# Pelouze scale and weigh in grams to count tokens and balls. You can often pick these up for under $30 shipped on eBay. Am very pleased with its accuracy and it is also useful for weighing for postage, etc.

For example, this auction which closes in 8 hours at BIN for $19.99: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pelouze-Digital-...QQcmdZViewItem

5. The following user says "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by websherpa
    .....their slightly more sophisticated SCALES USA ECS22Di model for US$84.95 instead

They also list on eBay (hence the posting here): http://stores.ebay.com/Scales-USA
    at the same price.

.....The scale is very accurate, and can accurately count up to about 1800 balls with the tare.

Just thought I'd throw this out there in case someone was looking for something similar. Makes a good postage meter as well.

A friend of a friend here in Phoenix uses the ECS22Di for his Slot Machine Parties that he has for business's etc. In fact he has 3 of them as they need them with all the Slot action they get. He swears by them. I think I'll grab one also as they count more than just a handful of tokens/balls and it is extremely accurate.

Thanks websherpa for finding this!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure on the brand but I purchased a "postal" scale about 2yrs. ago for 30 some usd. on ebay... it measures lbs. oz. and in kg. the thing I found was it will be over or under more than 20 tokens more than within 5 tokens or less. so I started the 1,2,3,4,5 token thing and about every 3rd one or so, it doesn't register it. and sometimes it will tare automatically... So I gave it to my father as an extra x-mas present. since he ships alot out through ebay...

Btw. thanks for the info Websherpa!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just hand a bag of tokens or balls to the kids and tell them to count them.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

mine aren't that old yet. lol oldest would slobber on them then put them in the machine. the youngest would just sleep through the caos.... (5 1/2 weeks old)