Thread: pachifever from eBay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default pachifever from eBay

I can't remember if I herd anything about this vendor lately. Any info? He has a Rio Black version I want to try for. That is if it is that version.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachifever from eBay

Their news to me also. It will be interesting watching yet another new pachi vendor.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought from Pachifever nearly a year ago. They came on the scene, sold a couple dozen pachislos I'd guess, and then disappeared. They haven't listed anything in a long time. One thing that might have contributed to that was they (as one would expect) started out with a zero rating. People were shying away from them. A lot of their auctions went for very low. They had a fair amount of high end machines (for that time) selling for at or below $100.

I bid on and won my Sinbad Adventure from them at a ridiculously low price of $75. Shipping was around $75. It came quickly, VERY clean, well packed, with decent used tokens and they even included a several page generic pachislo manual. I would definitely buy from them again, assuming they are the same people.

Glad to see they are back. Looks like they have some rather high starting bids though.

4. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to fronzdan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes the starting bids are high. Unfortunately for me this version is one I have been looking for. I have the SBJ but there are supposed to be small differences with the RIO and I like the Black version more than the others. It could be a toss up with the summer version maybe but now that doesn't matter. I'm now the owner of a black version of Rio de Carnival. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8503&rd=1&rd=1 I will now have to bring in the SBJ out of it's cold tomb and set them up side by side and see if it was worth spending much more on this machine than the SBJ . The SBJ came from Gaku on a three machine deal split with other members.

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow! I never heard of a Rio black version. I like this belly glass best. Thanks!
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by 01PyTypeR#1140 View Post
    Wow! I never heard of a Rio black version. I like this belly glass best. Thanks!
    Have you seen the white 'summer' version?

(Check the museum!)
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whoa!!! now that is nice!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe View Post
    Have you seen the white 'summer' version?

(Check the museum!)
    Yes, but I think I like the black version best. I own the joker version. My least favorite of the rio. $150 shipped though so I cant complain much.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice machine! Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice machine Lazarus. Does anyone know where in Washington these guys are located?
    Animal king Julie Terminator Super BlackJack New Terminator Top Gun Tomb Raider

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on the nice machine Laz. Enjoy your new machines...
    Let us know how Rio Black compares side by side with the SBJ.

I see PACHIFEVER back up and selling both pachinko and pachislo, 74.90 shipping, spare bulbs(some machine not included) , lifetime warrenty, 500 ball, volume controls, owners manual and optional a really ugly $49 cabinet
    Last edited by slothappy144; 03-09-2007 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Rio Black version came damaged. The start knob was pushed in all the way through into the inside. Broke out all the plastic holding it in. Start knob itself was also damaged. I received the new parts today. Asked foe a phone # to call him and describe and talk about getting parts. Emailed back said did not have phone. All correspondence was done through email. His name is Nao. Always emailed promptly and asked for clarification as to what parts I needed. He did not send an email saying he had sent out the parts and found the box at the door this morning when leaving for work. I would have liked a phone # when talking about damage to a machine but otherwise machine was shipped quickly and packaging was vary good. The damage was not his fault. As far as an address there is a return address on the box but vary hard to read. Can't make out the name of the city but it is the state of Washington with a zip code of 98006.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

98006 = Bellevue, WA

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received my sinbad from Pachifever. Very nice person who always responded quickly to my emails. I asked for a tracking number and he provided it to me. He shipped the machine out pretty quickly. The machine had a broken ashtray thanks to fedex. Fedex did a real number on the box it came in. He sent me a replacement part immediately. The machine also comes with 500 tokens and a lifetime warranty which is always nice. He also supplies a little manual about the machine. The machine itself was pretty clean. I would definitely buy another machine from him. I just hope fedex will take a little bit more care the next time.

17. The following user says "Thanks" to johnnyabc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyabc View Post
    I just hope fedex will take a little bit more care the next time.
    Sure they will, when pigs fly!