Thread: Hi how everyone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hi how everyone

Hi

Sorry I haven't been around much for the past few months had a family problem
    one of my Shar Pei been funny like sleeping standing up body looks like a lion "near his head big then going down to his body thin" when to the vets for a check up dropped a big bomb on us saying he got a tumor "think that spell right" they said if he as a op any where from 600-800quid it mite not work if we go in bigger op any where from 3k-8k and he mite recover from the op they said we can put him down was quite a big chat me and mum had I asked how long will he be with us they said days so we had to have him put down :,( mums in bits me to, come home are other Shar pei "Sacha Gucci" was looking for him told her he not with us she wouldn't eat, so I said to mum about getting another one 2days after we lose Snatch mum said it's a bit to early people will think its wrong but I said you gotta think about Sacha she been around snatch for 8years "Sacha 8 and Snatch 10" so I had a nose on a pet website for another Shar Pei most of them had gone but I saw one ad for a bear coat Shar pei they posted the ad 19days was thinking do I dont I so I did nice couple they was so we when to birmingham and picked him up cut, the gentmen didn't wanna get rid of him but his wife said they had to as they live in a bungalow and they already have two Shar pei.

So here are new member of the family we had him for about 2 and half months we got at 9weeks old

So How is everyone keeping ?

And sorry not replayed to people msg and thanked people for there gifts will try and reply to them.

Pachinko Botan!
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 08-25-2013 at 05:41 AM.

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Pachinko Botan