Thread: Nothing better to do.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nothing better to do.

My parents have the lil one for the weekend, Wife has to work, I am on call at work and some drunken idiot decided to drive through my yard last night and ran over the satellite dish, dish people won't be able to come until Weds. The yard is mowed, laundry is done. (of course not up to my wife's standards) fixed the garage security light. Nothing else to do....... Counted tokens by hand, hmmmm I got some dirty ones. Without a tumbler, what would I need to get to clean them by hand to have something to do? Anyone within 150 miles of Jasper, IN willing to rent out a pachi that I can pick up tonight? and I will return Monday afternoon? I didn't think so, but it was worth a shot anyways. I would just sit here and monitor the forum but its been slow lately.... but anyways, What do you guys use and how did you do it, to clean tokens before tumblers? And by the way, I was being serious about the pachi..... but as usual I know I will get some smartellic comments on that one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nothing better to do.

CLR works good. Be sure to rinse them good. Maybe a couple of time to be sure. Then let them air dry, put in cloths dryer(I have a boot rack so they don't go clank clank clank and make the wife really mad!) Or what ever works to dry them. As for the pachi's I am a bit farther than you would like to drive but you are still welcome! You can play all the pachi's in my sig. line .