Thread: Hewia SS 2007 Batman Begins Arrival, Troubleshoot, Cleaning , Repair

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hewia SS 2007 Batman Begins Arrival, Troubleshoot, Cleaning , Repair

Howdy Folks ,

1st Sorry to spoil the love fest for Custom Pachinko but the Machine that arrived today at my front door with a no signs of mistreatment by Fedex was way below standards for cleanliness and packing materials used .

Shredded Loose Foam Really ?? Thats worse than packing peanuts .

With a vendor I at least expect some attempt to clean the ball paths but with these pictures you see that is not the case Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

Bent brackets and not secured back panels had me Troubleshooting , Cleaning ( I had tons of shredded foam to vaccum up on my floor and a little on the the machine that was Bagged ) Cleaning the ball paths , and repairing and getting the panels on right .

Don't get me wrong, I love a good challenge and getting a Batman Begins are getting harder to find .

Between Oct 2004 to Aug 2005 I had to sell almost 20 Pachinkos , Vintage and Modern and I Never Shipped a Pachinko to a person Dirty and stuff loose or broken and I Over Packed the shipping box with padding and I did ship the machines across the U.S. of America and the Buyer recieved the machine in Perfect condition . I even made Color Photo Manuals for some of them to make sure that buyer would be able to enjoy the machine straight from the box .

Ok folks rant over enjoy the Photos and Videos soon to be posted on this thread

Attached Images Attached Images
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hewia SS 2007 Batman Begins Arrival, Troubleshoot, Cleaning , Repair

More Pictures
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

4. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hewia SS 2007 Batman Begins Arrival, Troubleshoot, Cleaning , Repair

And More Pictures . It took me from 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. to get the pachinko working perfect .

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And More Pictures

8. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

More Pictures . Oh , The LCD on this machine is 20" inches and it looks like it stays in the frame and you change the front part.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last edited by takethecastle57; 08-04-2011 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

14. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That was a very dirty machine.Ithink alot of times the dealers just keep the machines in the boxes that they arrive at thier shop in and don't inspect them first, but just send them out when sold.I am glad you got it up and running and a great cleaning job. Now you know the machine inside and out.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

16. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's a cool machine. I didn't realize it had the rear lit playfield. Photo's never do these machines justice.

I guess I lucked out with my Custom Pachinko purchase the machine was like new although the foam packaging does make a bit of a mess but at least it's well protected.

That's the problem when what we are buying are second hand and could have possibly been used all day every day for a number of months if not years. I do not know any vendor that goes to the effort of fully cleaning there machines. I have come to expect spending a few hours getting it looking mint again if no cleaning is needed then it's a bonus.

Enjoy your Batman!!!

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree I have gotten 7 machines from Frank but I was able to pick them directly and test each one before I bought them.
    I am happy you were able to clean it up, it looks AMAZING! Enjoy it!
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

... Thats my favorite part. Provided nothings broken.

21. The following user says "Thanks" to WondersPachi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57