Thread: some questions about Sea Story in Mediterranean

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default some questions about Sea Story in Mediterranean

Hi, I am a beginner to the pachiko machine, I have a Sea Story in Mediterranean machine, if anyone could help me answer following quesitons.

1. when normal game time, one ball drop to the center hole, the up tray will pay 3 balls to the front tray, the same time I also heard some balls will drop to the machine back side, is that normal? the 3 balls still paid correctly at the front tray.

2. sometime, I played lot of time the ball still not hit the center hole, the up tray will suddently pay some balls to the front tray (I guess10 balls), is that normal (is that because the second hole opened suddently becasue I have long time no win, so I win 10 balls)?

3. My machine pay ball method by the specification is 3, 10, 14? what is that mean, is that mean, one ball drop to the first hole (up hole) it will pay 3 balls, second hole (middle hole) will pay 10 balls, bottom flick tray will pay15balls? Or normal time 1 ball drop to up hole or middle hole all will pay 3 balls, Lucky time 1 ball drop to bottom flick tray will pay10 and Super Lucky time will pay 15 balls?

4. Whats the difference between Lucky time and Super Lucky time? I see all have 15 Fever rounds.

Wish you can help me understand my machine.

Thanks

Victor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: some questions about Sea Story in Mediterranean

HI Victor,
    Welcome to PachiTalk.
    Can you post a few pictures of your machine?
    This will help everyone help you!

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

welcome

if you turn the key to left left you can open the glass part of the door, if you don't have a key a small brass latch on the back will open the glass.

then drop a ball in each pocket and you will see what they pay out, usually 2 pockets will not pay out but will add one time your middle buterfly will open, you can bank up to 4 of these.

the balls falling out the back are your lost or spent balls, always make sure you have sometimg back there to catch them.

you will just have to keep playing to see the different on the 2 fever rounds.

enjoy
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks above friends help, my machine many pictures please see this thread :
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...r-pay-out.html

I tested my machine, the middel up hole and middle buterfly hole paid three balls for each ball drop in, when my machine "Super Lucky" time, each ball drop in the middle down flip panel, it pays 14balls , so is that mean when the "Lucky" time it will pay 10 balls instead of "Super Lucky" time 14balls?

Thanks for everyone's help. Original my machine is cyclic, now changed back to normal, I plan to buy 5000balls, is that enough for one time Jacpot or home use?

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: some questions about Sea Story in Mediterranean

Have you tried the other pockets?? I don't know your machine too well but most machines have some extra pockets on the lower left and sometimes the right too..A lot of times the nails might be bent so a ball can't even get in, but some careful bending can fix that!!

See if there are some pockets here..If so I bet they pay 10..
    Pockets1.jpg

5000 balls should be more than enough!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

6. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    Have you tried the other pockets?? I don't know your machine too well but most machines have some extra pockets on the lower left and sometimes the right too..A lot of times the nails might be bent so a ball can't even get in, but some careful bending can fix that!!

See if there are some pockets here..If so I bet they pay 10..
    Pockets1.jpg

5000 balls should be more than enough!!
    Yes, just like your picture marked, it has 4 holes with nails bent, no ball can get in these holes if you dont do any modification. I will try it after I get 5000 balls, so far my machine is cyclic as I made a switch on the pay out motor cable, if my 5000 ball arrived, then I will remove the cyclic ball ramp and change the machine to normal. But still got some problem on the front pay out hole, because the seller cut some plastic behind the pay out hole for cyclic, I need DIY it back to the normal. Really thanks for your suggestion, I will test it after I receive the balls.So this machine at Japan game center, the 10 balls never get paid, on 3balls and 14 balls will paid from this machine, right? just like current pachislot machine, it has a 1 coin bet button, but never make the game start, you have to use max bet button to bet 3 coins for the game start, right?