Thread: Kung Fu Retsuden

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Kung Fu Retsuden

Let me apologize first for the stupid question that follows!

I have this game, and I am really like these machines. My problem is, I have no idea what I am doing!!! I put three tokens in, hit the lever, and then try to get a match in any of the five directions. If I am so lucky, I press the red button to the left of Max Bet Button and the number of coins shoots out.

I guess that is how it is suppose to work. But, there are two more buttons I have no idea what they are for. One is the Max Bet, the other is a little silver button to the left of the coin slot. Now, if I do not dispense my coins, and I hit either of there two buttons, or put more coins in, the number of coins displayed in the far left LCD go away. I guess I do not understand how these credit things work.

Again, so sorry for such simple questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi:

If you push that button and the coin LCD goes blank, you are now playing in "direct pay" mode, rather than "credit mode". In direct pay, the coins will fall into the coin tray after each win instead of adding up in the credit meter. More like a classic Las Vegas Slot, where you get to hear the clinging of coins in the tray after winning.

The Max bet button just takes 3 credits from the credit meter when you are ready to play. It's like putting 3 tokens in manually, but with a push of a button. You have to have credits in the credit meter to do this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info.

I decided to load it up with 50 credits and give it a try for a while. I am really sure what happened, but the fourth reel landed on a figure, and all heck broke loose.

Lights called "Big Chance" lit up, then the number 7 came up in the fourth reel. I kept playing, and each time lights across the top lit up. There is a small row of these at the top of the machine. Each round I played it move up to the one next to it from left to right. My 50 credit limit was reached, and it started spitting out the coins in the bottom. Crazy music was playing, lights flashing etc. Each hand I played in this mode seemed to win. I have never been that lucky, so I guess you can't loose in that mode. After about ten or 15 of these, a small light in the upper left corner of the game came on, and nothing would happen. The music stopped and it seemed to go into an end of game mode.

I could no longer get it to respond. So, I took the key that came with the game, inserted it into the front and turned left instead of right. I read you would need to do this sometimes, not sure why. After doing that, the game returned to normal play.

It was wild!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just read arbycoffee's intro under the FAQ. sounds like I went through the entire process. What a blast that was. And that also explains why each hand was a winner during the big bonus.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey = WELCOME to the world of Pachislo :!:
    We all experienced that first invigorating feeling the first time we hit a bonus on our Pachislos :!: :!:
    Now you will need another Pachislo to see how different it is...kinda like getting another girlfriend.. :twisted: uh ohhh I better keep that comment away from her... :-P

Thanks
    Thanks Received

variety is the spice of life :lol: :lol:
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It also sounds like one of the switches on the machine is set up to turn the machine off after you hit the Big Bonus. You should see those switches around the on off button. Maybe you canswitch them around and next tiem it will let you keep playing after hitting the big bonus!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I DO WANT ANOTHER ONE!

As far as the switch, maybe it is this one:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7nc7k/Inside.jpg

The one at the very top. I will play with that and see what happens next time!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by delphicoder
    I DO WANT ANOTHER ONE!

As far as the switch, maybe it is this one:

The one at the very top. I will play with that and see what happens next time!

Yes, If you turn that switch ON, you should no longer have to do the reset at the end of the Big Bonus. At least that's how it is on my Sea Master and it looks like the exact same power supply.

Chris W