Thread: Just dreamin' about Marilyn... Sigh...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Just dreamin' about Marilyn... Sigh...

I love retro stuff and am thinking about the MM (Marilyn Monroe) machine as a good addition to the game room and would appreciate any reviews on this machine. Not sure who all have has one, but Lew, I believe you own it (??). Anyhow, is this machine worthwhile? Where does it rank amongst the other top-line machines like Top Gun, Star Wars, etc.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Just dreamin' about Marilyn... Sigh...

She's a real beauty!

We really enjoy the actual clips from Marilyn's movies that come up when in bonus mode plus the size of the LCD approx 10 inch diagonal is fantastic! It is one bright colorful LCD with the different bright colored fish(they seem like they are in 3D at times) swimming by = it makes you think you are actually in a seawater tank with them! During play you can change the backgrounds on the LCD play area to keep the background variety going. Marilyn actually has different colored swimsuits that she changes into and Wow! she has never looked better! There is a chance mode with a chance button that I haven't totally figured out but I think if you hit it at the right time you can line up the fish for the bonus round.

Mine is an Arbycoffee pachinko! So you all know that means = I received it in perfect condition because of his fantastic preshipping cleaning and checkup he gives every machine before he ships any out. It's like having a sparkling new girlfriend and she makes my princess(Star Wars) very jealous at times. I received Marilyn with cyclic mode plus the great remote control of the LCD that Arby wired up perfectly.

I have a great promo tape(also from Arby) that the manufacturer put out that I am going to transfer to an mpeg file and I will upload it soon.

All in all we really love the Marilyn Pachinko and feel that it is a great addition to our collection.

I want to again thank Arbycoffee (Greg) for all he does to make getting pachinkos from him such a pleasurable experience. My pachinkos both feel and look like they are new from the factory! Plus the additonal addons he provides like the cyclic option and the remote control just really add to the great experience. Thanks again Arby for being there for all of us!

3. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Arby posted in this thread :

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...hlight=Marilyn

11 great videos that he took of Marilyn!.

Arbys videos along with the one I will be uploading soon = really show her off!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is a 2 minute video I ran across that shows some more Fish action during regular play but no bonus play. It also shows the change of backgrounds just like arby has in his great videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMhE6OQzgf4

(When watching videos on youtube.com = you can get a cleaner picture if you hit the smaller screen option button)

There are a ton of videos about Marilyn on youtube.com . Seems interest in her will never die.

I am still working on getting that other video online also.

I am going to try to post the above video in the museum if I can.

ENJOY!
    Last edited by azlew; 09-01-2006 at 03:33 PM.

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to azlew