Thread: Lord of the Rings Volume Control

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lord of the Rings Volume Control

After picking up my LOTR pachinko I was a little disappointed with the sound quality after hearing about how great it was supposed to be. I honestly thought the speakers might be blown because of the distortion. I talked to Arbycoffee and he thought it might have something to do with volume control.

To make a long story short after doing homework here on pachitalk and talking to arbycoffee I was able to target in on the problem. I found that the volume was set to high on the BACK of the machine and then adjusted with the volume pots.

I switched the volume on the back to low then carefully set and balanced the speakers... WOW what a difference! Much Much better....

I mention the fix because there may be other noobs like myself who have volume controls and audio distortion. Perhaps my solution will work for any machine out there with volume control.

For those that have volume control it might be worth taking a look at. Check and see if you are set to low med or high and then set to low and test.... Perhaps it will improve your audio quality.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to SChaos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lord of the Rings Volume Control

SChaos, I messed with my Bunny Girl machine this evening and after finding the volume controller for it, found that the sound is more clear after putting the internal switch in the quietest position and then re-adjusting the volume pots. Great tip and thanks!