I've been wanting to post this for a while, but wanted to wait until the issue was resolved (which it now is).

A few weeks ago I bought a Sakura pachinko machine from Stealth. It arrived very quickly (as a matter of fact, it arrived about a day before I even got the tracking number, my only complaint about the experience).

The machine itself was shipped from Gameroom Warehouse. When it arrived, it wouldn't work. Turned out the fix of shorting two pins (so as not to require a dongle) had broken during transit. Once I had manufactured a dongle everything was working... that is, until all of the lights around the door went out, accompanied by a pop and burning electronics smell (uh oh).

I left a message with Milt and he forwarded it onto GRW. I received a call from Vince on Monday and he was EXTREMELY helpful. He ended up sending me (in two separate batches) every circuit board for the game, which I swapped out and one of them fixed the problem. It works wonderfully now and looks beautiful.

Anyway, seeing as how we seem to be seeing a lot more mediocre vendors than good as of late, I wanted to make sure that Gameroom Warehouse got kudos.

Just remember, kids: It's ALWAYS worth paying a bit more for great customer service. Support the ones worth supporting, and the others will follow.