Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on www.5stardeal.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Feedback on www.5stardeal.com

I too bolt my machines to their stands after balancing their center so they aren't likely to topple. (THe stands are wider at the bottom too.) In this case the machine was freshly arrived and just put on top of another machine (that was on the floor) to test it.
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I posted in a nother thread on 5stardeal but all and all would by from again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received my Neo Zetz today and it arrived in good shape. It took about 7 days to ship instead of the 1-2 that they advertise. The machine was a little dusty and could use a few touch-ups on the cleaning, but I'm very happy. The machine came with 500 of the crudiest looking mixed, used silver parlor tokens I've ever received. I'm running them in the cleaners right now. I think I'll like them a lot after they're cleaned up. I'll buy from them again if the deal is right.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exact same experience as me, dusty, fingerprinted, relatively few scratches, easily cleaned outside and in but essentially mine wasn't very old and it wasn't in a smoking environment. Two really noisey motors. Tokens were warn right through the nickel.

The only other issues I had are that the reset key didn't work (does yours?) and my ELVision started cutting out occasionally yesterday in the middle of play. I suspected a loose connection and unplugged/plugged all cables so we'll have to keep testing today.
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by websherpa
    Exact same experience as me, dusty, fingerprinted, relatively few scratches, easily cleaned outside and in but essentially mine wasn't very old and it wasn't in a smoking environment. Two really noisey motors. Tokens were warn right through the nickel.

The only other issues I had are that the reset key didn't work (does yours?) and my ELVision started cutting out occasionally yesterday in the middle of play. I suspected a loose connection and unplugged/plugged all cables so we'll have to keep testing today.
    My first machine from them - a Takasago Rocky (black) - had a faulty reset key. After waiting almost a month, they eventually sent a power supply that had a rocker switch in place of the reset key. (Pretty cost effective there, wasn't it? Shipping an entire power box rather than a little key.) But it works, so I can't say they didn't fix it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They promised me a key, but right now the lock rotates freely of its own accord and still doesn't work. I'll test the electrical contacts on the weekend if I get a chance.

The Reset key switch is obviously a retrofit. If the wires they chose are the correct ones, I can easily do the replacement myself, but it's still a pain taking the power supply out to get at the bottom screws. I've been playing through at least 1000 or more tokens without a bonus so far, so I have no idea what payout level it's set at right now (kind of adds to the suspense).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The reset works fine on mine. The key doesn't really fit the lock, but the lock has no tumblers, so any flat object can turn it. the key they sent me is a Master lock key with all the teeth cut off. It doesn't "match" the lock, but it does fit in the hole and it does turn the cylinder.... and it does reset when I turn it. It's not the classiest I've seen, but it works fine and I'm happy.

I'd have to say that the motors on mine are quieter than either my PlanetT or my Magic Pulsar. Probably due to the plastic shields around the hand holes as much as anything. My other Neo machines don't have those. Still noisier than most, but not bad.

The volume control is actually a little quieter that my other two, but as someone else noted, when you eject coins, the volume setting is bypassed. Because of this I'll probably do a resistor mod and turn the built in volume controls up to mid range.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

8. The following user says "Thanks" to cwstnsko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I replaced the defective lock switch for doing a reset on my Zetz from 5stardeal yesterday. Smooth as butter and works now. The switch cylinder that I replaced was damaged somehow, probably when it was installed, likely when they were taking the pins out so it could use a generic lock. Like I said, it looked to me like a retrofit, likely done in Japan.

I'm going to imagine that the parlour's machines are keyed with a master lock that doesn't go to the girls who fill the hopper so that they can't cheat and change the odds for their friends. And thus when the machines are leaving the parlour, the parlour bosses don't want to take the risk of the key being duplicated, so the reset switch lock needs to be changed.

Interestingly, once I was able to get the machine into reset mode I was able to look at the history of Odds settings, and it looks like this machine was mostly kept on Setting "1" in the parlour, but occasionaly set to Setting 4 or 3 for a day (on a weekend or special day I suppose). We had been playing on setting "1" and we had a surprising amount of wins lately.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any idea what the payout on 1 is supposed to be?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ボーナス出現確率
     PB RR

1 1/365 1/720
    2 1/355 1/735
    3 1/357 1/588
    4 1/343 1/512
    5 1/345 1/434
    6 1/377 1/368

PAYOUT
    1 98.0%
    2 98.9%
    3 101.8
    4 105.2
    5 108.2
    6 109.4

http://www.pachislot456.com/kaiseki/neopharaoh-zetz/index.html

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ditto

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ditto?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry about that. I was replying to a post and didn't realize that it would show up at the end. I'm new to all this. I bought a King Camel and Don Chan from 5star and it took over three weeks to get them. I paid the day I bought. The King Camel doesn't work. It powers on, but there is an E1 showing on the win light. The key for the reset doesn't even turn at all. Tokens fall thru to the tray. This STINKS. I've got a new toy and I can't use it!!! I called and talked to a tech (I think his name was Angel?). He told me he would get a new key out to me ASAP. So far, my experience with 5star has been PAINFUL. I'm done with them when this gets straightened out. Their prices aren't any better than a couple other places I've found. The packaging seem good to me though. Anyone have anything to share about Pachislo Palace? Sorry for rambling on, but I'm excited to find you guys.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

feedback says alot, Pachinko Palace has 100% they must take good care of thier customers.

you can remove the key and add a toggle switch this will clear up the E1 error and your machine will be playable.

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay

remember you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave.
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PS> No owners manuals for either machine were sent.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by greaser
    PS> No owners manuals for either machine were sent.

try this link http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/1000support/1001support.htm
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

18. The following user says "Thanks" to DaStooge

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I also got a King Camel from them the Reset key on power supply did not work i got a key off my baseball boy machine and it worked good . if they dont send you one that works here is a link to where to get one http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/parts_detail/key.html
    or some people just put a switch where the key switch is

20. The following user says "Thanks" to doug

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We're sorry for the painful experience. You'll find what you need to make it work here. We have a whole lot of people who are here not only to share some stories with each other and have a good time but to teach and learn. We only ask that once you've learned, you help teach the next guy/gal.

So welcome to the site and soon you'll be enjoying that KC you bought despite 5Stars best efforts!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME TO PACHITALK!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME TO PACHITALK!!!!!

be glad to help if you need it .........
    Jeff

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast