Thread: Feedback on www.5stardeal.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Feedback on www.5stardeal.com

I purchased one from them. That's enough for me. They received my payment in less than 10 minutes of the auction completing and I left them a positive feedback. I received no feedback from them in return. Screw them and the horse they rode in on.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    I purchased one from them. That's enough for me. They received my payment in less than 10 minutes of the auction completing and I left them a positive feedback. I received no feedback from them in return. Screw them and the horse they rode in on.
    Which one did you get from them?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    Which one did you get from them?
    I got a King Camel from them. The box it came in was a joke but the machine seemed to make it, so I didn't make a fuss abou it. The no feedback thing really ticked me off as leaving feedback is such an easy thing to do. They just don't really care unless you leave them a negative, then they respond. Not the kind of people I want to deal with.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bid and won a Neo Pharaoh Zetz from them for US$90 on eBay more than a week ago, my last pachislo for a while. (wish I'd seen these posts before bidding)

Average or less customer service experience so far, I followed their online instructions to the "T" and no response...waited, sent two more polite email requests for an updated cost (as instructed for international purchases), finally I called in. on the 1-800 number. Sent money order. Waiting for a shipping confirmation.

Based on what I have seen done to boxes shipping by UPS that were stapled AND taped, it will be interesting to see if it arrives in one piece.
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by websherpa
    I bid and won a Neo Pharaoh Zetz from them for US$90 on eBay more than a week ago, my last pachislo for a while. (wish I'd seen these posts before bidding)

Average or less customer service experience so far, I followed their online instructions to the "T" and no response...waited, sent two more polite email requests for an updated cost (as instructed for international purchases), finally I called in. on the 1-800 number. Sent money order. Waiting for a shipping confirmation.

Based on what I have seen done to boxes shipping by UPS that were stapled AND taped, it will be interesting to see if it arrives in one piece.
    I hope your machine arrives intact, websherpa. It just got to be a bad joke around here whenever one of 5-star's machines would be coming off the UPS truck. The driver was so used to handling machines from pachislot777, Milt, & 5-star, that he could tell immediately which ones were from 5-star - they were always the ones popping open on the bottom, top, or both. Sometimes tokens were all falling out of the bottom; it was just a mess. But I hope maybe when shipping to Canada they'll take some extra precautions.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to bf_of_pf

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    it was just a mess. But I hope maybe when shipping to Canada they'll take some extra precautions.
    Thank you all for the well wishes...I'll let you know how it goes. Thankfully it's not my first purchase, and I WAS bargain hunting, you start to take things more in stride after your first two.....

OK, OK, I admit I'm a pachi fussbudget.

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Now if I could only get the reels on my King Camel to line up perfectly....
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got a King Camel from them. The box it came in was a joke but the machine seemed to make it, so I didn't make a fuss abou it. The no feedback thing really ticked me off as leaving feedback is such an easy thing to do. They just don't really care unless you leave them a negative, then they respond. Not the kind of people I want to deal with.
    Yes. Unfortunately, they engage in heavy duty "negative feedback blackmail", whereby they leave negative feedback simply out of spite whenever they receive negative feedback. Then, they file an arbitration to get a mutual withdrawl of the negative feedback, even though the negative feedback against them was warranted, and their negative feedback was not. I refused to play that game with them, and so they remain the only negative feedback "black mark" upon my ebay account. Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I got a good price on My Popeye slot but their service is slow .

The machine came in a box that was in great shape (no tape only staples).
    There was no manual and the florescent light just above the reels was broken in two (no glass inside the machine )
    I sent one email and have called twice to get the bulb and I have seen them sell the same machine again in another auction. I don't think that they work on them...just sell them.
    Still no feedback and I paid right away.
    I think I'll leave a feedback if they don't do me right and it will look like this:
    Feedback blackmail is not a substitute for customer service. 2 calls no bulb .

I'm not going to let them scare me into giving a good feedback by the chance that they give a neg.:boxing:
    </IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>