Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yet another SW thead question?

Fever Hunter the-pachinko-master!'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Yet another SW thead question?

Well,yes you could. But that don't mean you start over from scratch. I would just keep playing it unless someone else thinks I might be wrong. The next fever might be around the corner.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

okay fever so what is the object get as many in start holes, flippers, and gate as possible?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes,and luck,its a gambling device.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree, get as many balls into the start holes to increase your chances, but as Rupan likes to say, it's all about reading the data. If you look at his manual on Star Wars, I think a lot more will become clear. Certain things that happen on the LCD give clues as to your chances of getting a Fever. There is skill involved in how hard you fire the balls in, which will obviously change the chances of getting a start, but ultimately, the real skill is in reading the machines. The Pachinko and Pachislo machines are both gambling machines, after all is said and done. For me, the real pleasure in these machines is learning what means what and seeing new things, which fortunately happens all the time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

which manual are you referring too, the only one I know is the arby .pdf one, are you referring to the Japanese picture manual that was translated?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by trout16
    which manual are you referring too, the only one I know is the arby .pdf one, are you referring to the Japanese picture manual that was translated?
    It's in Rupan's journals: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/jour...ournal&j=2#e28 I think you might like it!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yup got that one printed out at home too lol still leaves alot unexplained does help though, oh well just play I guess

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yup got that one printed out at home too lol still leaves alot unexplained does help though, oh well just play I guess
    You are right about somethings being unexplained. There is a set pattern and then there isent. A lot of it is just luck of the draw. Keep in mind,and this is only what I think and someone else might disagree but reseting the machine is not a great idea if you are trying to build on what you have. Right now you could hit on something new after say 300 balls. Where,reseting it might set you back 8000 balls. The balance will tip your way sooner or later if you know what I mean. Since its (free)and you are not losing money,the balance will tip your way sooner or later,it has to. And remember,its for fun,don't take it to serious,and your not gambling your house away!

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to the-pachinko-master!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Beginning to understand more got 2 fever rounds within 5 minuts last night. On second fever round I earned a chance time with 100 spins. Forgive me here again but the spins go automatically and I tapped a beer thru all that and really didn't miss a beat. Whats the incentive to keep shooting balls thru a 100 spin chance round, if got more in pockets the number didn't go up? Also got my cabinet put together last night and will stain today then mount later tonight. Do keep seeing stuff I've never seen.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Beginning to understand more got 2 fever rounds within 5 minuts last night. On second fever round I earned a chance time with 100 spins. Forgive me here again but the spins go automatically and I tapped a beer thru all that and really didn't miss a beat. Whats the incentive to keep shooting balls thru a 100 spin chance round, if got more in pockets the number didn't go up? Also got my cabinet put together last night and will stain today then mount later tonight. Do keep seeing stuff I've never seen.
    Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but the spins shouldn't go automatically, you still have to manually shoot the balls into the start pocket.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

See thats why I think I'm missing something or its setup on autoplay or demo I can literally sit back and watch all 100 spins

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmm, since Arby knows more about this machine than me, I'll wait for him to chime in. Normally, the chance round is very similar to the bonus round, in that the spins are faster but you still have to manually bank them by manually shooting the balls in the pocket. No sense in letting the player get a free ride, y'know.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats what I'm thinking whats the point I can literally just sit back relax and view, if you bank balls should you get more spins down in the corner reading or is it just what you banked in fever?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have had it go through periods of several spins but nothing close to a hundred. But you could be hitting on something I have yet to see.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its still doing doing it, the xwing fires and shoots the left and right but the middle stops by itself like a time out?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rupan777
    Hmmm, since Arby knows more about this machine than me, I'll wait for him to chime in. Normally, the chance round is very similar to the bonus round, in that the spins are faster but you still have to manually bank them by manually shooting the balls in the pocket. No sense in letting the player get a free ride, y'know.

trout16 you take all fun out of this machine, Just play with it, enjoy learning what takes place as the sphere bounces around.
    You want to read the last chapter of the 100 chapter book first.

The machine is normal, nothing is wrong with it, play with it man, be a kid again inside, enjoy, there is not much in this world to real enjoy, this is one of them.

In the begining we didn't have Jon (Thank you Jon for all your input) and his translations, we just learned as we went, it is more fun that way.

"This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My point exactly! Trout 16, I don't think there's anything wrong with your machine either. I've found that if you 'bank' spins during the Chance round, it will not give you a proper 'spin', until all the banked spins are gone. That's probably why the chance spins are going down so quick. Next time you've got the 100 'chance' spins, just go for it one or two at a time. And as Arby says, play the machine, enjoy it and try to work things out for yourself. Otherwise, it'll be like using a walk through guide for a Playstation 2 game. You'll get to the end/see everything it's got to offer and say 'what's all the fuss about this then?' I personally think the enjoyment is seeing things and putting two and two together - and realising the machine was just teasing you and having to start from scratch!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, thank you for saying it well, Arby. A little less analyzing/worrying and a lot more fun is needed here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks each and every one of you for your points and once again apologize for being naive but we were all newbs once and if you don't know what you should expect or achieve it hard to determine if it actually should be as is, you guys are the best, off to have fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast