Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone notice the dwindling sellection of Premium Packages at Big Bear's?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Anyone notice the dwindling sellection of Premium Packages at Big Bear's?

I wonder if this is just a temporary look while he updates the site, or if this is really all that's left of the premium package selections.

(The link goes to the home page; you need to click on the Premium menu option on the left to get to that page.)

http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone notice the dwindling sellection of Premium Packages at Big Bear's?

He has more, I just ordered 3 machines from him that I have to pick up on Thursday.

I guess he hasn't updated his site lately.
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone notice the dwindling sellection of Premium Packages at Big Bear's?

Quote Originally Posted by DaStooge
    He has more, I just ordered 3 machines from him that I have to pick up on Thursday.

I guess he hasn't updated his site lately.
    Uh....I just checked...and now there's NOTHING. Except a note at the top that reads: "All premium models are out of stock. Thank you very much for your purchase!" Wow - what's up with that?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quite simple... if you guys would stop buying all his pachis he may have had some in stock.. but since you insist on buying well it was a matter of time...

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    Quite simple... if you guys would stop buying all his pachis he may have had some in stock.. but since you insist on buying well it was a matter of time...
    I know. Damned if you do...damned if you don't. Holy cow. Out of stock on EVERY premium machine. No SBJ; no Betty Boop; no Austin Powers; NADA from NADA leaves NADA. (Hey...I think I oughta send those lyrics to Billy Preston.)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I noticed that also BF, and also the rest of his pachis, standard, delux, etc. Dunno how often he orders machines, But I hope he gets more in soon!!!!!! I sure hope and pray to god he isn't getting out of the bussiness and all those good deals aren't hurting him in the long run.....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    I noticed that also BF, and also the rest of his pachis, standard, delux, etc. Dunno how often he orders machines, But I hope he gets more in soon!!!!!! I sure hope and pray to god he isn't getting out of the bussiness and all those good deals aren't hurting him in the long run.....
    I'm afraid all those good deals were probably hurting him in the long run. Looks like it's "bye bye" to all those good deals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think Gaku tends to only list ones that he has many of on his web site. If he has only a couple in stock then he just sells them out of his store. This makes sense since he would have to link his web site to a stock database or get into a situation whereas he did not update the web site and two people ordered the same machine of which he only had one of.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chris V
    I think Gaku tends to only list ones that he has many of on his web site. If he has only a couple in stock then he just sells them out of his store. This makes sense since he would have to link his web site to a stock database or get into a situation whereas he did not update the web site and two people ordered the same machine of which he only had one of.

Chris
    Have you looked at his site today?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

on the front page it says "Gaku is going to start writing new stuff soon!!"

I wonder if he is refering to play guides etc. or updating the site?

I'll be sure to get more info Thursday.
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DaStooge
    on the front page it says "Gaku is going to start writing new stuff soon!!"

I wonder if he is refering to play guides etc. or updating the site?

I'll be sure to get more info Thursday.
    It had been my understanding that he was referring to writing new play guides. And as I posted originally, it was unclear as to whether or not his webpage was in the process of being updated. But his message didn't say anything about that; just that there were no premium packages available. So now it's even more confusing than at the outset.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i see he is online, maybe he will see this thread and respond to it... GAKU, ARE YOU OUT THERE ANYWHERE???? CAN YOU GIVE US SOME INSIGHT PLEASE???? THANKS...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    Have you looked at his site today?
    Yes I have. The reason for my assumtion was that when I inquired about the Las Vegas machine (which was not listed) I asked about other machines that was not on his web site. He said he had a Metal Slug and a Jujika (both of which were sold out on his site). So it is quite possible that he has removed them in order to sell them locally at a higher price since quantity is limited.

Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Some pachitalk members have been buying in quantity, that would cut his stock very fast.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

He's also been doing his own deliveries (cross country), it ain't easy keeping up with things on the road.

The last time I was there he was stacked to the ceiling with machines (couldn't tell you what right now). Maybe the season was good to him and he sold all the top one's. Be patient, Gaku will come Thru!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Anyone notice the dwindling sellection of Premium Packages at Big Bear's?

If you ever have any questions, just e-mail gaku, he's usually fast to reply. At the prices that he sells at, no wonder he's selling out. Usually even though it will say sold out on the web site he usually has a few in stock. Keep it up Gaku!!!

Cheers,
    James

Just when you think you've acomplished something!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think that this forum, with links to it on ebay and elsewhere, is creating a demand for the premium machines. No longer do people have to buy a subpar/basic/not fun machine, hoping that it will satisfy the Pachislo urge. I'm sure that Gaku will be selling alot more Economy and Standard machines now that the Premium machines we identified and bought aren't available right now. I suppose someone should start a new thread extolling the virtues of Fire Express, K1, and the like.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, I'm going to start a thread extolling the virtues of the K1!

Nicest piece of firewood I've ever owned!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And I'll be in charge of starting the one for Fire Express. One would have thought that being a "Fire Express", it would have tried to put out the fire caused byTulsa's K1. Instead, (and I'll deny til my dying day that I pushed it) it jumped right in and burned to a crisp. Then I'm sure it went to whatever place those sorts of machines go when they do finally go. (I'm thinking a hot place; a very very hot place.)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi All,

Gaku is preparing an order for us to pick up in a couple of weeks and this might be why he is busy. This is a very large order and we know that everyone there will be working towards our pick-up date to get all the machine prep and testing done.

I've seen the amount of stock in his warehouse (picture - Raiders of the Lost Ark, last scene with warehouse of boxes stacked to the ceiling and replace those with Pachislo machines).

Pachi Members in Canada are going to be happy when we return. We are actively setting up dealers at the moment. Very busy days ahead.

We'll let you know how things go. All the best to everyone.

John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast