Thread: Some good prices at Pachislo.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Some good prices at Pachislo.com

They have DDK for $89.00 and machines as low as $69.00. http://www.pachislo.com/pachislo/bargain.html
    and a few others.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to minnesotabrad

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Some good prices at Pachislo.com

Some of the machines (like Nobunaga) are still cheaper at Big Bear once you factor in shipping.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Unfortunately for the refurbishers, I think the retail price of entry-level pachislos is dropping through the basement. Some of those machines I wouldn't even pay the shipping on if they were free :-( I have a bunch of entry level machines that I'm selling and at $45-$50 plus the cost of tokens, they're selling, but slowly. I can get just as much as Gaku charges for a good themed machine with a LCD, but the basic models jsut don't draw much.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

wow $149.00 for a Beast Sapp w/a volume control. I paid $189.00 + shipping and no volume control. There prices seem pretty good.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I drive to syscom and pick up machines. Always pick up at least 6 machines with the most i pick up being 30 machines in a u haul truck. never had any major problems with the machines at all. I am going this monday to pick up 7 machines to include my first Black Jack machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thx for the info minnesotabrad!

I am gonna buy 4-6 machines from him in his bargain area, I hope that they have a good reputation www.pachislo.com does anyone know?

Any suggestions on which to buy in the bargain area would be appreciated !!

I am thinking of purchasing---

Nobunaga no Yabou

Fujiko 2

Hello santa (machinegun)

Are these good choices from the bargain area? Or which ones should I buy?

thx everyone!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bought a machine from them in the past and am very happy with it. I would highly recomend a Don Don King. Great lighting and the three top reels and some fun. See Stealth's video of it here http://www.stealthhomeamusement.com/dondonking1.html
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I concur with Brad above. Don Don King is a nice machine and a lot of fun. Plus, the price is very reasonable.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thx but don don king is out of stock...bummer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by poolenglish
    Thx for the info minnesotabrad!

I am gonna buy 4-6 machines from him in his bargain area, I hope that they have a good reputation www.pachislo.com does anyone know?

Any suggestions on which to buy in the bargain area would be appreciated !!

I am thinking of purchasing---

Nobunaga no Yabou

Fujiko 2

Hello santa (machinegun)

Are these good choices from the bargain area? Or which ones should I buy?

thx everyone!
    We've had both Hello Santas. The Machine Gun model plays nice x-mas music; the other one doesn't. But we liked both of them. (Note: They are among the loudest machines we've ever heard. The subwoofer in them could be heard 1/2 way down the street. You might be tempted to pull out the speaker lead, like on King Camel. Be warned: Good luck trying to get it back in afterwards. It plugs in way up high, in the left hand corner at the back of the machine. I had to take out the reel carriage AND the board it plugged into just to get it back in. Better to just install volume controls; the wires are easy to access; it's just the plug-in that's impossible.) But really fun machines with volume controls added. I prefer the non-machine gun model It's got the most interactive top light I've seen. To me the whole machine looks like a work of modern art also.

I prefer Nobunaga No Yabo to Fujiko-2. Price-wise, you'd do better at Big Bear's for that model. ($125 shipped, vs. $89 + $69). And since Big Bear doesn't list Fujiko-2, there's no way to compare the price for that model. It's a fun "typical" Heiwa machine with a little video screen directly to the right of the reels. There are some nice surprises in the video; a decent variety of scenes; and a decent enough fun factor.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thx for the info bfofpf, I can get palet shipping for 6 machines to nevada for $120 ! I think it would cost me that in gas to pick them up, so I am deciding which ones to buy, for sure is (1)neo m pulsar, and (2)Nobunaga no Yabou....i need help to decide on the rest, any ideas? thx again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thx for the info bfofpf, I can get palet shipping for 6 machines to nevada for $120 ! I think it would cost me that in gas to pick them up, so I am deciding which ones to buy, for sure is (1)neo m pulsar, and (2)Nobunaga no Yabou....i need help to decide on the rest, any ideas? thx again
    Sloter Kintaro is interesting. It took me a while to realize it, but I noticed that even though it just looks like background slots in the video scene where he's in a Pachi Parlor, if you look closely, you'll see that whatever reel you stop 1st, the same one stops in the video. Sometimes if you hit 3 bells, the machine in the video hits 3 bells also. (On the larger machine, to the right.) The machines to the left are also involved, but not to the same extent. It's a very Japanese game, but fun. Automatic also has some fans here on the board. It's a decent entry level machine. It all depends on how your tastes run. Are you looking for them for yourself, or to sell them?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am gonna try to sell them, hopefully they will not stay at home. a $600 gamble to hopefully double my money.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am gonna try to sell them, hopefully they will not stay at home. a $600 gamble to hopefully double my money.
    It depends how the tastes of your customers run, then. The "Hello Santas" are surprisingly fun machines, with a very American look and feel. Automatic fits in that category too. If you think the people buying them prefer the most American-type themes, I'd get 2 of each and sell the cr*p out of em.

(Note: For the Hello Santas you could always have an "After x-mas/Shop Early" x-mas sale. LOL)

Oh, btw, the Avatar looks like Vic Morrow, aka Sgt Vince Saunders, Combat TV Show, circa early 1960's.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you won the prize! my avatar is VIC MORROW ! (aka seargent Sanders) I will send the tokens as soon as this damn tekkin hits ! lol

btw do you sell machines where you live? and what is the most popular for sales profit?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you won the prize! my avatar is VIC MORROW ! (aka seargent Sanders) I will send the tokens as soon as this damn tekkin hits ! lol

btw do you sell machines where you live? and what is the most popular for sales profit?
    Good old Vic. I loved watching Combat (& Sea Hunt, too, with Lloyd Bridges) growing up.

1. Yes, we sell machines where we live.
    2. People tend to drool over big LCD's, like Sinbad Adventure, Beast Sapp, etc. Price is another matter, as they're at the top of the list. It depends a lot on how well you can sell. If you can read people and match up a machine to a person's interests and budget, you got a sale, regardless of whether it's in the economy, standard, or premium category, IMHO. We find these machines to be like magnets; once people see them in action...they basically sell themselves, really. They're just so cool!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Did you arrange for the pallet shipping yourself, or was it through Syscom?