Thread: Odds of hitting the bonus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Odds of hitting the bonus

I am trying to find out what the odds are of hitting the 777 bonus. Does anyone know where I can find that info?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Odds of hitting the bonus

Depends on the machine and the setting. Could be anywhere between 1/200 to 1/400

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by marks
    I am trying to find out what the odds are of hitting the 777 bonus. Does anyone know where I can find that info?
    Can you tell us what specific machine you have?
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well we have several hundred so any one of them that you know the odds would be great. The reason why I ask is we are having a charity event with the machines and the idea is we set up 50 machines and people pay $100 to get 1000 tokens. After a one hour time period who ever has the most tokens get to drop in one token into a machine and if they hit 777 they win $1 million dollars.

This works like the hole in one golf events where an insurance company insures the event but they need to know the odds of hitting three sevens in order to give us a price for the insurance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well we have several hundred so any one of them that you know the odds would be great. The reason why I ask is we are having a charity event with the machines and the idea is we set up 50 machines and people pay $100 to get 1000 tokens. After a one hour time period who ever has the most tokens get to drop in one token into a machine and if they hit 777 they win $1 million dollars.
    This works like the hole in one golf events where an insurance company insures the event but they need to know the odds of hitting three sevens in order to give us a price for the insurance.
    I'm assuming you've checked into the legality of this in your state?

---

By JO DEE BLACK
    Tribune Staff Writer

Playing slots may be legal in Las Vegas, but it's not in Montana, not even in your living room.

Montana's gambling control division personnel are warning retailers and residents that it's illegal to sell or possess Japanese pachislo machines here. Some of the machines, which look much like slot machines, showed up at a chain of stores in Great Falls, Kalispell, Butte and Billings.

"The retailer was looking at them as an home entertainment thing," said Tom Oberweiser, a supervisor for the investigation arm of the Montana Gambling Control Division. Before the machines were put out for display, Oberweiser's office got a tip and contacted the stores. He declined to name the chain, saying the owners had no idea the machines are illegal. No charges will be filed.

"The people we are after are the ones who know these are illegal in Montana and sell them anyway," Oberweiser said.

The pachislo machines are showing up more frequently. "The pachislo parlors in Japan replace machines every two years and some of the old ones are being shipped here," Oberweiser said.

Some sellers advertise that because the machines operate with tokens instead of coins they are legal entertainment. "But that's not true," Oberweiser said. "Just like Internet gambling, slot machines are illegal in Montana, no matter what disclaimers say."

Antique slot machines, those at least 25 years old, are legal in private homes or museums, but can't be displayed in public. Anything newer is against the law to own in Montana.

Oberweiser's department is working to help the stores sell the pashislo machines to customers in states or countries were they are legal. "You have to be careful. It's against the law to even ship these over the state line," he said. Many people don't realize that banned gaming devices are illegal to use in any fashion in Montana, even in ways that don't involve money, said John Hayes, director for the Cascade County Tavern Association. Two years ago a woman from a check recovery company set up a roulette wheel at a state gaming convention.

"She would give away prizes depending on where the ball landed," Hayes said. "The wheel was confiscated. It was a total shock to her that it was illegal because she wasn't giving away money."

Anyone who has a pashislo machine or other illegal slot machines or devices should contact the Investigations Bureau of the Gambling Control Division. "We will help them get rid of them," Oberweiser said.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You'd think the politicians in Montana would have better things to do than worry about this sort of thing and pass such laws.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Our state does allow charitable gambling.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In that case, I guess the next question is, what machine specifically would you have the person take the 777 spin on? Once we know the exact model we can probably determine what the odds are.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I guess we can pick any machine. Maybe a hello santa machine since the drawing will be around the Christmas time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These pages shows the odds for Hello Santa.

Hello Santa2004 Machine

Hello Santa 2002 Machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Depending on what they are set at, the average odds are 1/300. If you can list the titles, I'll be happy to look up the odds on each machine for you on the Japanese sites.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

am I wrong in thinking that you need to be in a bonus round
    to hit 777 so you couldn't do it in one spin if you use a slot
    that wasn't played yet or you would need to fined one of the
    other 50 that was in bonus to hit