Thread: Dan Posthumus - lizardking678

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Dan Posthumus - lizardking678

Did anyone on Pachitalk buy a Pachislo from this eBay seller? lizardking678 http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...420270&frm=284 also known as pachislocanada.com (Edmonton / Winnipeg Alberta) ?

This is the guy who was selling those nice chiny new parlour tokens at a good price to Canadians on ebay too.

I bought my Hanabi Hyakkei from him, with promises to replace a broken speaker grill, my burned out reel LEDs and reel cage (it works but was sent damaged and motors grinding), but am having a hard time since before Christmas getting him to follow up on his warranty (or even get in contact) even though he promised me a few times to replace them. Seemed like a decent fellow on the phone. willing to follow through, but 2 weeks returning calls anda full cell phone mail box is beginning to make me think he's no longer in business.

Thanks.
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Dan Posthumus - lizardking678

Don't worry, I think he is on Holidays.
    He is a GREAT guy to work with, I got two Pachislo Machines from him back in Oct.2005 Great Buy, Great Service!!!! Dan knowns those machines inside out.

I'm sure he will contact you soon.

Cheers
    Darren

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dan Posthumus - lizardking678

I guess I'm antsy because I waited patiently at his request from before Christmas for a couple weeks, then he said he was going to call me a week ago (after another weeks radio silence) and nothing since. He seemed sincere, knowledgeable, was great to deal with and good prices.
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update, I received communication from Dan today, and a fix is in the works.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to hear it's working out.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I understand that Dan is going to send you another Machine, to replace the broken one, That is GREAT.
    I told you He has great Service.

Cheers
    Darren

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hiya Web

Once again sorry for the delay...3 days of skiing in Jasper turned into a week

Unfortunatley you were my first bad experience with UPS and hope the new machine and tokens arrive in the condition they left here.

Expecting my next container in early spring so keep me posted on your wants and I`ll see if I can help ya out.

Later

Dan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Other than the delay -admittedly I get antsy when dealing over such distance (Dan, I didn't know you were on an extended vacation), the manner in which my concerns as a customer were dealt with were exemplary - from the start of the transaction right through to the resolution (replacement machine), the packing was superb, and the thick box and handle holes a bonus.

Price was good, shipping to Ontario was fair, and to receive a replacement machine rather than parts to repair my unit was superb customer service. My replacement machine should arrive in couple of days - it has landed at the UPS distribution centre in Ontario already.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope it [landed} gently
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Dan, PM me a list of your NEW Spring Shipment.

Cheers
    Darren

P.S
    What GREAT Service !!!!!!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Darren

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ditto, please PM or email me the new list too.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    I hope it [landed} gently
    I too hope it landed gently!...Those Hanabi Hyakkei`s are very heavy,with the extra tokens she weighed in at 113lbs.
    I had to move it off the scale for the little UPS guy(it weighed more than him) lol
    I`m still in negotiations with my Japanese friends and will let you guys know when I have my final spring list.Trying to get some of the new Popeye machines at a reasonable price.

Later all
    Dan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The fireworks have landed! Thanks Dan. The reels align perfectly on this one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For the record and a final follow-up; I got exemplary service and follow through from Dan after my initial concern during his vacation absence. Dan sent me a new machine, was very concerned, and told me to keep the first one rather than ship it back (the first one works, just requires some small fixes here and there and also didn't have fully working reel leds). I got a bonus on my new token order for my trouble and wait too. Considering the terrific price I paid on his eBay auction for this premium machine (Hanabi Hyakkei - which remains my favourite, possibly because it was my first), that was above and beyond what I expected and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Thank you Dan!

16. The following user says "Thanks" to websherpa