Thread: Attention video game fans

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Attention video game fans

I skip over a lot of threads now but I don't think I've seen this machine mentioned.

Coming soon.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to rupan777

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Attention video game fans

No Way!!!!!!!!!!!
    Super to cool!!!
    To the top of my slot list that goes!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice. Being a huge game fan, I hope we see more and more game to pachi translations.

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I Need THIS!!!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is COOL.. Nice find rupan

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do these characters mean anything to anyone?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I answered my own question...

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="610"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left" background="/im/agg/table-back-p.gif" bgcolor="#993366" height="35" valign="middle">Crash Bandicoot</td></tr> <tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Year Created</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> 1995</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">First Appearance</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Crash Bandicoot</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Created By</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Jason Rubin and Naughty Dog</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Species</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Eastern Barred Bandicoot</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Nationality</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Tasmanian</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Marital Status</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Single (but he's pretty close to Tawna)</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Height</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Approximately 1m</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Fur Color</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Orange -- very orange</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Eye Color</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Green</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Clothing</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Wears blue shorts, big shoes and fingerless leather gloves.</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Distinguishing Features</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Unusually large for a bandicoot, Crash is almost always displaying his wide grin or other animated facial expression.</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Family</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> A sister named Coco Bandicoot</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Favorite Food</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Island fruit</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Hobbies</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Saving the world from Dr. Neo Cortex whenever it becomes necessary to do so</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">How Crash Got His Name</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> According to the official Crash Bandicoot website (www.naughtydog.com/crash/), "That's the name his parents gave him."</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Game Appearances</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot: WARPED, CTR: Crash Team Racing</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Related Characters (Friends)</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Coco Bandicoot, Tawna, Aku Aku</td></tr><tr><td align="right" bgcolor="#ff9933">Related Characters (Enemies)</td><td bgcolor="#d8d8d8"> Dr. Neo Cortex, Tiny, Dingodile, N. Gin, Pura, Polar, Nitros Oxide, Dr. Nitrus Brio, Papu Papu, Ripper Roo, Koala Kong, Pinstripe Poteroo
    </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center" bgcolor="#d8d8d8" width="598"> <table bgcolor="#d8d8d8" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="10"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cc99cc"> WHAT'S A BANDICOOT? In reality a bandicoot is a mammal about the size of a rabbit. Though a different type than Crash is found in India and Sri Lanka (where they notoriously destroy crops), marsupial "pig rats" of the order Peramelina live in Australia and the nearby island where Crash and his family are from, Tasmania. The species is nearing extinction.

ORIGIN: Crash was zapped by Dr. Neo Cortex's Evolvo Ray which hyper-evolved him, granting him the intelligence of a human being. Upon this change Crash realized that he was naked, quickly wrangling up a pair of baggy blue shorts and some high-top shoes to keep his feet warm and comfy.

OTHER MEDIA: You can play with Crash and friends in an entirely different way now with his own toy line from Resaurus.

HIS FIRST ADVENTURE

Way off the coast of Australia sits a small three-island chain which used to be home to a peaceful race of natives and several species of animals. The situation now, however, is not nearly as serene. Plotting to rule the world (as all mad scientists must), Dr. Neo Cortex claimed the largest island for himself, where he set up a massive headquarters. Deep inside his lab, Dr. Cortex decided the only way that he would be able to rule the world would be to form an army striving to crush its defenses. Of course, the only thing on hand was a bunch of animals and natives. Deciding that they would have to do, he started brainwashing all animals in sight, returning them to the other two islands to await their first assault.

In order for the animal army to be complete, Dr. Cortex needed a commander. His choice was Crash, a timid bandicoot from Tasmania. Using the Evolvo Ray and the Cortex Vortex (created with the help of Dr. Nitrus Brio), Crash's brain was zapped, making him intelligent. The bandicoot was then put into the Cortex Vortex to make him loyal only to Dr. Cortex. The process malfunctioned, turning Crash against Dr. Cortex instead of creating the loyal commander he had intended. So badly outraged was the doctor that he tossed Crash out to sea, only to be washed ashore on one of the islands.

Realizing Cortex's intentions, Crash felt determined to make his way back to the complex and stop him from taking over the world. If that weren't enough, Crash's girlfriend Tawna was abducted by Dr. Cortex, and she's up next for a little Cortex Vortex action! Now it's up to Crash to fight his way through Dr. Cortex's brainwashed army on all three islands in order to save his girlfriend -- and the world.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow.....now when will they have a Final Fantasy pachi??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hate you for that link. No wait...it's my WIFE who will hate you more

this is going onto my future purchase list for sure. Thanks for the heads up!
    My sickness started with video games....now Pachislo!....oh, what fun! :lmao:

Machines I now own...more to follow I'm sure:
    Pachislo
    METAL SLUG
    TEKKEN Jet Set Radio

Pachinko
    SONIC the Hedgehog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachinkomuseum.com put up a listing here as well with some pics (including one of the requisite campaign girls ), Apparently, the machine just came out a couple of days ago, not soon as I had initially thought.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt...if you're reading this put me down for the first one to this the USA!
    My sickness started with video games....now Pachislo!....oh, what fun! :lmao:

Machines I now own...more to follow I'm sure:
    Pachislo
    METAL SLUG
    TEKKEN Jet Set Radio

Pachinko
    SONIC the Hedgehog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow! A machine I hope to have someday. My wife played that video game to death. I think we have all the Crash games.
    and a few others.