Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: my wife won a machine on ebay

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: my wife won a machine on ebay

I was just looking around eBay and noticed that 5star has a Super Black Jack out there with a buy it now price of $499 Pretty crazy since they had it on-sale through their website this morning for only $224.99 but it's now listed as out of stock.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

I am new to this forum but I live about 15 minutes from five star.
    There ebay id is www.5stardeal.com
    I have bought 9 pachislos from them.
    They probaly have about 4,000 in there warehouse at any given time.
    I have not had any problem with them on any item(s) including the poker chips I bought 3 years ago.

Contact them on there 800 number. I have had good luck and good tech support.

Richard.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my Super Black Jack today from 5star. Wow, it's super clean and looks like new. I had to pry myself away from it just to get on-line to report in about it. Even though I didn't get the Tekken machine I won on Ebay, it all worked out in the end.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

deton8r,
    Wonderful to hear that 5star came thru for you. It's been a long road , but like you said, it worked out in the end. You got a good deal!! I seen from another thread you've planned to accessorize.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

E-Bay is great for buying things but the problem with it is that you dare not leave negative feedback for a seller cos they just do it back to you, even if paid ASAP by Paypal. I think that anyone who pays by Patpal etc should get an automatic pos comment from E-Bay itself. This deviates from the main topic of the post but some of the comments being made do indicate that leaving neg feedback just gets similar from sellers. I bought a machine from a guy through E-Bay actually I bought two , I paid by Paypal on a Saturday evening. The listing stated that when shipped I would be sent a shipping number along with the name of the courier. I thought instant payment, the shop is open Sundays so it could get parcelled up Sunday then and mailed out Monday. As England is spitable from one end to the other I could have got it Tuesday. I mailed the seller several times through the course of the week who responded Finally on Thursday telling me he was away and to phone his shop. What happened to them emailing me the courier details? I called them and the machines came on Friday afternoon. I was a bit let down, not least because I am a nurse working 12 hour nights and as no-one could be bothererd to inform me when the machines were coming I hardly slept at all Tues/Wed/Thurs or Fri, just my luck I was doing a run of overtime so doing nearly a full week of nights, so by the time the machines came I was too tired to have a go. The same seller says he usually responds to E-Bay questions within minutes but he has not responded to any email I have sent regarding his many other machines for sale on E-Bay so I have given up bothering. One of the lights is out on the pachilso machine that I bought but its not worth the hastle of contacting the seller in my opinion. I did leave positive comments on this site for the company when I first ordered the machines and the guys are great when you phone them but its frustrating being ignored. Thats my rant over for the day!!
    May all your tokens be winners

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lindowman146
    E-Bay is great for buying things but the problem with it is that you dare not leave negative feedback for a seller cos they just do it back to you, even if paid ASAP by Paypal. I think that anyone who pays by Patpal etc should get an automatic pos comment from E-Bay itself. This deviates from the main topic of the post but some of the comments being made do indicate that leaving neg feedback just gets similar from sellers. I bought a machine from a guy through E-Bay actually I bought two , I paid by Paypal on a Saturday evening. The listing stated that when shipped I would be sent a shipping number along with the name of the courier. I thought instant payment, the shop is open Sundays so it could get parcelled up Sunday then and mailed out Monday. As England is spitable from one end to the other I could have got it Tuesday. I mailed the seller several times through the course of the week who responded Finally on Thursday telling me he was away and to phone his shop. What happened to them emailing me the courier details? I called them and the machines came on Friday afternoon. I was a bit let down, not least because I am a nurse working 12 hour nights and as no-one could be bothererd to inform me when the machines were coming I hardly slept at all Tues/Wed/Thurs or Fri, just my luck I was doing a run of overtime so doing nearly a full week of nights, so by the time the machines came I was too tired to have a go. The same seller says he usually responds to E-Bay questions within minutes but he has not responded to any email I have sent regarding his many other machines for sale on E-Bay so I have given up bothering. One of the lights is out on the pachilso machine that I bought but its not worth the hastle of contacting the seller in my opinion. I did leave positive comments on this site for the company when I first ordered the machines and the guys are great when you phone them but its frustrating being ignored. Thats my rant over for the day!!

I think you will find that the seller you are talking about is also a member on here & generally I have found he has responded to my mails, maybe he has been away or something? Why don't you drop him a private mail on here about the light out - I am sure he will respond
    Last edited by Chris; 08-30-2006 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

He has always responded to my E-mails - but he has been on Holiday recently - so perhaps that explains your recent experience.

Again, I would contact him about the light and I'm sure he will endeavor to resolve your problem..

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3