Thread: Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Hi, i have been saving up for my first pachinko for a while but as im 16 i dont have much money. I currently have saved up around £125 but I only know of 777 Heavan who sell pachinkos in the UK at a good price. I have not seen any prices cheaper than 777 heavans. He has got one on for £140 + £40 P+P (a thunderbirds). So if anyone knows of any other uk pachinko buying sites please let me know.

Thanks, Adam
    My Pachislos:

Cat Woman- Fire Drift

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Keep saving

You will have enough in no time

and it will build up the excitement of getting one
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    Hi, i have been saving up for my first pachinko for a while but as im 16 i dont have much money. I currently have saved up around £125 but I only know of 777 Heavan who sell pachinkos in the UK at a good price. I have not seen any prices cheaper than 777 heavans. He has got one on for £140 + £40 P+P (a thunderbirds). So if anyone knows of any other uk pachinko buying sites please let me know.

Thanks, Adam
    Hello Adam ,
    You could go to this site in your Country : www.pachinkos.co.uk
    Its from Nik who will give you the best service available , they are expensiver then the prices you mentioned but personal I think service from a seller is more important then trying to get the cheapest one posible , he also did some Christmas actions on eBay and started at 1P
    Nik can also be found on this forum , his name is : "just Pachinkos ".try him you he won`t disappoint you .
    I talked yesterday evening with him for more then a hour we used "Skype" so it was free .

Good Luck

Regards Jan
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 01-08-2006 at 01:35 PM.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Dragonfly

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks, Im afriad the machine on niks site are to expensive for me to buy. So far the cheapest i know of is £140 + £40 P+P, do you think that is a cheap as you get?

Thanks, Adam
    My Pachislos:

Cat Woman- Fire Drift

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

is darn cheap adam and i have ordered from steave 777 heaven can recomend his servise and goods they are top notch
    it sounds like you have been doing your homework so if you have found any info on the thunderbirds machine could you pass it on to me as im thinking about one myself
    Last edited by drcrippen324; 01-08-2006 at 03:30 PM.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bought ALL my Pachinkos and Pachislos from Steve - I would highly recommend him! His prices are cheaper than anyone else I have seen, but this does not mean that the service is lacking.

I drove to Hartlepool (UK) (That's where he stocks his machines) for the last two - His father runs the packaging and maintainance there. I have to say that his dad is a great guy.. Shows you round and lets you play with the stock (He has set up a play area in the back of the warehouse). The warehouse is floor to ceiling with machines. He is a very honest man - and will tell you what he thinks of each machine. He even waited on a Saturday specially for me to visit and pick up a machine.

I even took my wife the last time and she spent the whole time playing on "Star Wars" Pachinko - She hit a FEVER and she jumped out of her skin as is the music burst into life!! She wanted one after that - but the funds (and the car space) would not stretch to purchase this one....

Also - if there is anything wrong with the machine - it will get fixed - no problem!

Anyway - buy - buy - buy - and enjoy the machine.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to dj0812

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the advice. I will buy one off of steave. I am currently selling a program I payed someone to make for me on eBay for £2.99 a times at this address:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

I think I need to sell around 14 more now to buy one. on adverage I sell 3 per day. So I should have the money in a week at max.

Thanks, Adam
    My Pachislos:

Cat Woman- Fire Drift

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Adam,
    I think I remember you are not far from me.Haverhill? Send me an email and I will be happy to work something out for you. I'm just outside of Cambridge.
    Nik,

Thunderbirds,Dragon Monkey,Pink Panther,Bruce Lee,Lets Go Circuit,Moujyou(Lion),Pretty Band,Fever Battle,New Sea Story,Bee Bop,Franky Dog,Magical Lamp,Robocop,Popeye,Fever Queen,Magic Party.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Hi, I have been looking to purchase for a while now, and finally came to the decision to purchase from 777 Heaven, by far the guys sells machines for very reasonable prices, and I have been researching for well over 3months. I purchased a Thunderbirds Pachinko and cannot wait for delivery, having spent a long time working in Japan and actually spending a considerable amount of time in the pachinko parlors...

Have fun

Patrick

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to our slice of imported heaven Patrick. We'd love to hear about some of your escapades in the parlors.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by phampshire
    Hi, I have been looking to purchase for a while now, and finally came to the decision to purchase from 777 Heaven, by far the guys sells machines for very reasonable prices, and I have been researching for well over 3months. I purchased a Thunderbirds Pachinko and cannot wait for delivery, having spent a long time working in Japan and actually spending a considerable amount of time in the pachinko parlors...

Have fun

Patrick
    Great another parlor fly. Welcome and よろしくな!
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

16. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome, Patrick! Be looking forward to your thoughts.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Anyone know of any UK pachinko buying sites! Need first pachinko - Not much £££££

Dozo Yoroishiku > I will post a few experiances, but some I may just keep for myself....I was located out of Roppongi if anyone has heard of that location in the centre of Tokyo, called the city that never sleeps. I can articulate in Nihon-Go or Japanese in English...but at intermmediate level, even though I was placed in Japanese Business Classes for 18mths...Blah > Life was tough & and very funny
    Take care all & thanks for the welcome
    Patrick

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello all,

Thought I'd update, since buying my first machine I appear to have the bug bad > I now have purchased 4 machines {Thunderbirds, Bruce Lee, Lion Heart and mermaids with 1 bid on a vintage machine too, along with this purchased thousands of additional balls, keys, volume controls etc etc

Just cannot wait to enjoy and cherish the moment when I have cabinets built, the balls loaded and a comfy chair to prop myself into....

Gotta love Pachinko, this site is a god send for me !!

Thanks

Patrick