Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Traditional Pinball

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Traditional Pinball

Ok because of this thread, I just spent the last hour or so looking over the games at the Hall of Fame and then skimming through the massive Internet Pinball Database.

I used the play all the time during the 70's and 80's. A buddy of mine worked in an arcade in downtown Boston and he'd let me play for free. I remember hooking school and spending hours at a time in there with some rather unsavory characters.

I like the newer games with all the bells and whistles, but those old electro-mechs bring back memories. The chucka-chucka-chuck as the scoring reels would reset back to zero. I can't believe how many titles that I looked at, I actually remember playing.

If only I had the space for some...

2. The following user says "Thanks" to fronzdan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by daverob View Post
    I don't mind repairing and shopping Twilight Zone. There's a lot of it, but everything comes apart easily and logically, and (providing you remember how it came apart!) goes back together again without any real difficulty. It was a bit daunting the first time because it's such a big job, but after the first dozen times it's not that bad at all !
    Heh heh...first dozen or so!?!?!

Pinball is just a hobby with me. One machine at a time. The TZ I got had a completely fried clock board. Replaced with pinliz single led board, then realized that the gears were all borked. Tip: a long 1/16 drill bit, cut to size on the non drill end is the perfect replacement for the main clock shaft!

Never shopped a Demo Man. A buddy of mine has one though....he complains too. Thats a great pin. Hate the theme, but the gameplay is excellent.

Pinball, pachi, mame, nintendo wii or tiddly winks....just keep playin' It keeps ya young!

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to bargoyle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Try Mrpinball.com They Have A Classified Section On There With Many Machines. It Is Updated Daily.
    Jeff
    ...it is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice....

6. The following user says "Thanks" to JMSVERO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4