Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: pachinkos4less/diversityind

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachinkos4less/diversityind

Go look at your PayPal account and see when he was paid. Chances are he goofed on when it was paid, not PayPal.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

my guess is he thinks your me rebonz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    my guess is he thinks your me rebonz
    Well, if he thinks rebonz is you, who does he think YOU are?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I payed him on the 16th but according to my bank funds were not transfered until the 21st.When I go to my paypal account it does show a payment made from me to him on the 16th.The other thing I find to be a little funny is that he sayed the auction ended on the 14th and it did not. It ended on the 16th.This auction was a buy it now.
    http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392-...tem=6254841744
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    Well, if he thinks rebonz is you, who does he think YOU are?
    maybe he thinks im trying to scam him for a free machine, maybe thats why he hasnt sent me an email?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's kind of strange,I went out for about twenty minutes today and when I got back home a big beat up box was at my side door. Communication with DHL can really use some improvement. It's funny that when I spoke to them on Friday evening they told me my package wasn't shipped yet.The box was really scary looking and I truly feared for the worst. Robocop was in really good shape when I finally got through all of the peanuts. I also received an authentic ball tray. That was a nice bonus. I would buy from this vendor again even though communication with him and DHL was incorrect.
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

does anyone have a number i can call him at? a week later almost and not 1 email
    Last edited by RKnarr01; 02-27-2006 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I received my Woody Woodpecker ST-3 from psr06 last week. I won the auction on 2/15, paid immediately via PayPal, but didn't get DHL shipping info email until 2/18, shipped on 2/20, received on 2/22.

Like bf_of_pf mentioned, the packaging was a little scary. Machine was wrapped in about 2 layers of bubble wrap, then placed in a non-reinforced cardboard box filled with loose packing peanuts. Nothing to secure/stabilize it during shipment, since the peanuts apparently shifted during shipment. The pachinko arrived in good shape for the most part though, (there's a crack on one of the plastic lenses on top, but not too noticible) and for the price and the very clean condition of the machine itself it was a good deal.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rebonz
    It's kind of strange,I went out for about twenty minutes today and when I got back home a big beat up box was at my side door. Communication with DHL can really use some improvement. It's funny that when I spoke to them on Friday evening they told me my package wasn't shipped yet.The box was really scary looking and I truly feared for the worst. Robocop was in really good shape when I finally got through all of the peanuts. I also received an authentic ball tray. That was a nice bonus. I would buy from this vendor again even though communication with him and DHL was incorrect.
    Please double check all the major ball routes for stray styrofoam peanuts. Our Fever Queen would not feed from the top tray because there were 5 stray peanuts jammed all over the place. We got it from the same vendor; that's why I'm posting this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I thought I found all the peanuts but wouldn't you know as soon as I tried to launch a ball all I got was a clunck,clunk,clunk and no balls. I openened up the the front door and shooter tray to find a peanut wedged deep within.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm seriously thiking about emailing the vendor to let him know about the problems that are resulting from packing/shipping the machines with the loose styrofoam peanuts.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

got a shipping confirmation my machine is due to me on monday which machine to get next is now my problem!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    I'm seriously thiking about emailing the vendor to let him know about the problems that are resulting from packing/shipping the machines with the loose styrofoam peanuts.

loose styrofoam peanuts always shift to the bottom of the box, they need to be bagged or sealed in a net.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Note: I did email the vendor but haven't gotten a response yet.
    And while I don't doubt that the loose peanuts end up shifting to the bottom of the box, the main problem in our machine and rebonz's machine was that they ended up wedging themselves all over the place inside the machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just tracked my machine and its being delivered today, hopefully its in great shape

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Scary packing.You will probable think it's in a few pieces before you unpack it. It would also be nice if he left feed back. I received mine last Monday and left feedback that afternoon and I still have not received feedback.
    Also remember Peanuts,peanuts,peanuts everywere!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rebonz
    Scary packing.You will probable think it's in a few pieces before you unpack it. It would also be nice if he left feed back. I received mine last Monday and left feedback that afternoon and I still have not received feedback.
    Also remember Peanuts,peanuts,peanuts everywere!!!
    I emailed him about the feedback issue, and he said he was sorry and that he'd leave it, but that was days ago. However, I checked his profile last night and he hasn't left ANYBODY feedback in weeks. So obviously something's amiss there, but at least he's doing it across the board, if that's any consolation. It's not that big a deal to me, but I would like to see it resolved at some point.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i tracked it again and its at my door so hopefully its in one piece when i get there because i have a feeling it would be impossible to get any help resolving a major problem from this guy. so as soon as i leave college today im going home to check it out. it only took 14 days after payment to get it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i got the machine and its in good shape. very cool machine a little repetitive adn the playboard is a little dark but i like it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    i got the machine and its in good shape. very cool machine a little repetitive adn the playboard is a little dark but i like it.
    Sounds good, Rich. Which machine did you get?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast