Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: pachinkos4less/diversityind

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachinkos4less/diversityind

Quote Originally Posted by rebonz
    This is the same as Diversity industries.I won a Robocop for 99 dollars plus shipping from him a couple of nights ago.I also received a DHL tracking number on Saturday.As of today I still do not have verification that the machine has shipped.
    Have you called the DHL number to try to find out what's going on?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not yet.The email from DHL sayed a shipping ticket had been printed from the shipper.I will give them until the end of the day because they are in California.If it has not been picked up by DHL by then I will have to investigate further.
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rebonz
    Not yet.The email from DHL sayed a shipping ticket had been printed from the shipper.I will give them until the end of the day because they are in California.If it has not been picked up by DHL by then I will have to investigate further.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

why cant he just answer some emails

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    why cant he just answer some emails
    Don't know. But I just called DHL and they said if the number isn't showing in their system, it means the package hasn't been picked up yet. They also said it could take up to 4-6 hours after being picked up to get into their system. I didn't have a zip code for them to check to see if it had been picked up. They said there's no Sunday pickups, so I figure by later tonight or tomorrow, it ought to be in their system. If I find out anything sooner I'll post.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just checked the DHL tracking number and it shows the machine was picked up at 4 pm. Sounds like everything is right on schedule, then.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i received an email from him last night so i think everything should be okay. im gonna go with him . his feedback is good.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My machine was also shipped.
    *Fever Wanted*Thunderzone*/ *Paijima*Oh Hanabi*Automatic*Nobunaga No Yobou(King of the battle world)*Hanabi Hyakkei*Speed Racer*Thunderbirds*Babel*Gold X*Beast Sapp*King Camel*Fire Drift*

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmm...I also won an auction recently from psr06, but didn't receive any shipping info once I sent payment, and that was earlier than other people's auctions. Should I be concerned?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you tried to contact the seller? I'd only be concerned if your trying to communicate and the seller is being evasive.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cwstnsko
    Have you tried to contact the seller? I'd only be concerned if your trying to communicate and the seller is being evasive.
    he hasn't replied to anyone else...............
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, guess I spoke too soon. Looks like I DID get a DHL tracking number, just missed seeing the email somehow... ETA tomorrow...yay!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

how long did it take this seller to respond with a tracking number after the payment was made?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    how long did it take this seller to respond with a tracking number after the payment was made?
    We got ours (from psr06) almost immediately. And we're pleased to report the machine - Fever Queen - just arrived. While at first it seemed as if the packing was the scariest of all - 1 smallish size box (smaller than the other two vendors shipped their machines in); totally wrapped in bubble wrap with lots of peanuts in the box. But it got here totally intact, along with a lock/key, balls, and tray. The only thing missing are the feet, which, from what I've read, end up having to be after-market purchased in most cases anyway, even when the feet are supplied, to make it more sturdy/stable. We haven't plugged it in yet, but so far so good. If this is an example of this seller's machines, we'd definitely buy again. (Really nice looking machine, btw. And it's also nice that the glass is double paned, since it's round and not 16x16, and would probably be hard to impossible to retrofit. I guess that's how the Sankyo cases are for this design. Very cool!)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hopefully ill get a response soon i paid yesterday so im waiting for a shipping confirmation.

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bf_of_pf
    And we're pleased to report the machine - Fever Queen - just arrived.
    When some people get into pachinko they do it in a big way! So, what machine do you have in mind next?

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate
    When some people get into pachinko they do it in a big way! So, what machine do you have in mind next?
    We're stopping at 4: Rose of Versailles, Fever Queen, E.T., & Mozart Symphony. That should pretty much cover all the non-Star Wars bases. We got great prices on all the machines (Two were $100 or less; the E.T. was $137.50 & Mozart Wonderland was $121.50) and this was the last time for a while that we'd have the money to get em, so we got em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just called DHL because my Robocop was supposed to arrive today. They sayed a shipping ticket was issued but the machine was never shipped. I tried to call the vendor but only got an answering machine.Everyone else seems to have received there machines without issue.I am not that happy right now.I also emailed him to see what is going on. As of this moment I am in limbo.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got an email from the vendor today stating that he did not receive payment from me until the 22nd. I payed at the auctions end using paypal. The auction ended on the 16th.I have never had a problem with paypal before. It looks like the machine will not be shipped out for a couple more days as he was away until yesterday and will not be able to ship it until then.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i payed on the 22nd maybe he has us confused? but as of today the 27th i still havent received any emails since payment was made. i also ordered the orange robocop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast