Thread: Popeye for $355

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Popeye for $355

Here's a link to a Popeye for $355. (For anyone living in MD/DC area, I believe it can be picked up for no extra charge, but I'm not sure.)
    http://www.pachisloshop.com/store/co...p?idProduct=56

2. The following user says "Thanks" to pfurman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Popeye for $355

Here's a new post for Popeye just $259.00!

http://www.bigtexgaming.com/slot-mac...t-machine.html

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to coldluck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Interesting place, Big Tex gaming. I read their policies, and a couple of things caught my eye. This one, #6, in particular:

6. Damage During Shipment: The items we sell pass a thorough manufacturer’s inspection prior to shipping and are insured for damage during shipment. You are responsible for the product once it is in transit, including any damage that may occur during shipment. If you receive a damaged product, please contact the shipper (typically DHL or UPS) and file a damage claim with the shipper. The insurance is designed to provide you with the funds to repair the damage. We cannot take responsibility for damage during shipment.

Most of the other folks we've purchased machines from only ask that they be notified immediately and THEY handle any problems resulting from damge caused from shipping. Also, the following "warranty" policy did not sit too well with me:

9. Manufacturer’s Defects: Although we do not accept returns or grant refunds, we will request the product manufacturer to ship replacement parts for confirmed manufacturer’s defects in an item you purchase from us. The manufacturers of the products we sell generally warrant the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Windy City Gaming, Inc makes no representation concerning any manufacturer’s warranty.
    Windy City Gaming, Inc does not provide a warranty of any kind or type, and expressly disclaims, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERRMITTED BY LAW, all warranties and representations with respect to the products we sell.

Buyer beware.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'am just happy that the prices are starting to come down after christmas, so hopefully I can afford another machine in the new year.But as stated, not all vendors are the same, so buyer beware!!

Cheers,
    James

Just when you think you've acomplished something!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after very carfull consideration of vendors mentioned above I had to decide to purchass from pachisloshop.com . Ted Kimura and I had nurmerous emails back and forth and even with my working a very late second shift he was always very prompt with reply's. My Popeye Pachislo arrived a couple days ago and the packaging was supurb. the unit is clean as a whistle, plays flawlessly, and is as brand new looking as I have ever seen any machine. I am above 100 % satisfied, he even installed volume controlls mounted inside the door, and that work is very profesionally done.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations on your NEW pachi!!!

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Popeye for $355

Let us know what you think about Popeye, that stuff on Tex gaming is just scarry, paying a few extra bucks for peace of mind is worth it. Glad everything worked out for you!!

Cheers,
    James

Just when you think you've acomplished something!