Thread: 5 SpinLucks played the same time!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 5 SpinLucks played the same time!

I don't recall us discussing this before but tonight Mr Jack (Daniels) and I had a long session with SPIN LUCK and after I stocked up 5 SPINLUCKS...I decided to spin the first one and I got the lousy 20 on the Big Wheel and I thought hmmm I not going to play that and then I immediately hit the SpinLuck button again and spun another lousy 20 and I decided nope I don't want to play that bonus game out either. Then I hit the SPIN LUCK button again and get a 30 on the Big Wheel and that is when I noticed that the bonus possible winnings goal was reading 70! I thought well how is that possible? And continuing I decided not to play out the extra bonus round still and I hit that SpinLuck button again and then I spin a 200 on the Big Wheel. Hmmmm now its up to 270 possible on the extra bonus game. So I decided what the heck I'll go ahead and yes hit that SpinLuck button for the fifth and last time and up comes another 200 on the Big Wheel. And yes the total now is at 470 possible win on the extra bonus game! I don't know how long it was that it took for me to play off the extra accumulated bonus round but all I could think was what if I had hit that 7,777 once or twice in addition to the other amounts and had them all accumulated into one large extra bonus play?

Maybe this has been covered before but I was surprised to see that you can accumulate all the stocks into just one bonus round of play. This to me just adds another huge plus to this pachislo!!

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 5 SpinLucks played the same time!

Lew, it was Jack assisting you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow Lew, I cant believe you didnt know that! Youve had your SL for a long time! yeah it accumulaties, but its always good to leave one last one in there just to get more. I still dont think you can hit 7777 though, I think it sfor show! Heck I dont think you can hit anything over 400, i had my SL for 2 years and never hit over 400!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can you imagine stocking up 5 spins and then accumulating 5 X 7,777 bonus's into one long extra bonus game? WOW! I called my girlfriend after I did this 5 spin accumulation and asked her if she remembered reading anything anywhere about this and she didn't recall it either and she has read all the messages here for SPINLUCK and elsewhere plus the playguides that are out there for SPINLUCK.

I am curious if this has been discussed before? If it has please give me the url links etc so I can show her that also. It just blows my mind that there is a potential to have an extra game that could (odds probably are higher than a billion to one ...but here is a chance anyway) have a total winnings of over 38,885 tokens!! That sure makes me glad I didn't convert it to quarters as I could see one of my so called buddys just accidently doing that

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: 5 SpinLucks played the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis
    I think it sfor show! Heck I dont think you can hit anything over 400, i had my SL for 2 years and never hit over 400!
    Post #5.
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...ight=spin+luck

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Mr G for your research! I see there in that thread that two spins were stocked and then played off of for a goal of 1000+ ! For some reason I really never knew that it was possible. It really does add more to the game knowing that you can accumulate your total possible bonus score before actually playing it out. For now on we are going to add all 5 spins up and then finally play them off like I did last night into one big extra bonus round!!

What a blast SPIN LUCK is

Thanks
    Thanks Received

With the prevailing theory that having at least one spin stocked betters your chances for additional spins, I would leave at least that one and only play four of them.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    With the prevailing theory that having at least one spin stocked betters your chances for additional spins, I would leave at least that one and only play four of them.
    I have always noticed that it does seem easier to get more SPIN LUCKS that way but having a goal to get 5 and then as the grand finale playing them all at once sounds like a good idea for a contest doesn't it? Whoever gets the most after playing off the accumulated 5 spin mega extra bonus round wins a free year's membership to pachitalk.com

(of course video documentation would be required )

Heck even seeing a picture of the total possible score would be fun to see

12. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay I'll offer of the free membership to the winner. Of course this will not prevent you from being banned if I get a wild hair.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dang! Where is Willie when I need him?
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum