Thread: gameroom cabinets pachinkocabinets.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default gameroom cabinets (pachinkocabinets.com)

I am looking to reach the forum member that owns gameroom cabinets(pachinkocabinets.com). I understand he is one of our members?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: gameroom cabinets(pachinkocabinets.com)

You can reach him by e-mail at "byron brice" <bbrice@pmt.org> or contact him on eBay at gameroom cabinets.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks steam. wanted to send him a private message through the forum. what name does he go by?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

droopy,
    I'm not sure what name he is using in the forum. I have contacted him through eBay, and he has been pretty quick to respond about his cabinets, balls, and other questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gameroom Cabinets id here is ebayb840.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1086
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you David.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Has anyone seen or heard from Gameroom Cabinets recently? I ordered a cabinet back in early March and still haven't received it yet, and emails via eBay and bbrice@pmt.org have gone unanswered. Recent negative feedback from others on eBay indicates I'm not the only one in the dark on a purchase...

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

yeh i spoke to them last month about shipping a cab to the uk they said they couldent help at the moment as they were moving shop and the place was mayhem would i email them back in 30 days
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

9. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    yeh i spoke to them last month about shipping a cab to the uk they said they couldent help at the moment as they were moving shop and the place was mayhem would i email them back in 30 days
    Must be the move that's disrupting the service. They should still be answering their email and keeping customers current on what's happening though. I wonder if there are other problems? I bought two cabinets from them in December and was very pleased with both the cabinets and the service.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have purchased 12 cabinets from them. The cabinets are great but they could certainly use some work on their customer service and contact. You will eventually get the cabinet you ordered but it will take a while and they aren't good at all with email and keeping your updated on the status of your order. I did get some email updates but always after my emailing them several times and the cabinets were never shipped when promised. Having said that, the cabinets are worth the wait. I suspect the business has grown far quicker than expected and they are having trouble keeping up with the orders.
    ...Carol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I recently ordered a cabinet and it did take about a month ( or a little longer) for me to get it. They were pretty good about responding to my e-mails asking for an update/ or requesting some changes. Despite the very long wait (They are hand made and painted) I was very pleased when it arrived and have plans on ordering more from them. I really like their design.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looking at the negative feedbacks they are getting pounded with now, one sees that they aren't even shipping balls out in a timely manner. Balls that were ordered in early March still haven't arrived to buyers and they aren't answering emails according to the negative feedbacks. One sure can't blame construction time of a cabinet for late shipping of balls.

I hate to see this happen as I have emailed many times with Brenda there and have gotten fast and very friendly responses. She seemed like "good people" to me. Something has happened -- I don't believe these people would purposely cheat anyone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my cabinet in December very quickly after ordering it; and the email responses from Byron/Brenda were extremely prompt and courteous. I also believe something must have happened besides the move to so drastically affect their service.
    If you are interested in pachinko cabinets, you may want to check out this link for
    slot-pachinko.com (aka Texas Auction) for a slightly different design, with what looks like a reasonable price.

http://www.slot-pachinko.com/2004PACHINKO.HTM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello there, ya Im alive and kickin. My Ebay and Paypal both locked me out and when I made the move lost the ability to email customers back. I tried to change my address and was locked out of my accounts. When negative feedback came it snowballed. When I finally got a landline and internet established discovered the emails I had sent through my other provider couldnt be sent and we sitting in limbo. Still have 148 emails in my outbox through the old system. Im using a yahoo address for now and can get just not send emails on the bbrice@pmt.org address. My new address for now is bbricemobile@yahoo.com. I tried to establish connections from here but have had nothing but complications. New bank account, address, phone. Ya its not the way I had it planned. I hope customers realize some things are beyond our control 1700 feedbacks with only 2 (1 removed) neg then this mess. I did get all orders shipped. Thank you for the kind posts Im gonna change my name to the bald lady in Nevada before this is over.
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

16. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to ebayb840

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the post!!! I've been worried about you. The problems you've outline above are not as bad as thinking someone was seriously ill or there were a death over your way! I did know that whatever happened was either a disaster or a mixup of some sort. Glad to hear it was the latter!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm waiting for my Star Wars Pachinko to arrive and when it does, I will be building a cabinet exactly like the one I built for the LOTR Pachinko (except in white) When done, I was going to put the plans up on the forum Anyone interested?
    This cabinet has a hopper on top, and a drawer at the bottom. The cabinet will hold 1500 balls with no problem and mounts easily and securely. I was able to build the LOTR cabinet on a saturday and had it mounted Sunday . There is also a little box under the Pachinko that diverts the balls in a way so they don't bounce out of the drawer. I was very surprised on how quiet this made game play. The only clikety click noise you here is the balls in play.

Here is the picture

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...highlight=LOTR
    Last edited by Youngjedi; 04-26-2006 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Why don't you start a journal of how to build one?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: gameroom cabinets (pachinkocabinets.com)

Just received my stained oak cabinet and it is in excellent condition. I would and will buy again. Thanks for the quick turaround ( 7 days ).

Wally

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to hear! I just purchased my second one from them.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."