Thread: starwars puzzled???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question starwars (puzzled???)

right having trouble getting a pic on this to show but will try to explain..
    On the front of my starwars just above darthvador there are 4 red lights that light up as you play( still with me?) well next to this is a small window with to lines that flash as you play....first question..

should this display numbers as you play

question 2...

i won the big bonus and dont think i could keep up with filling the top hopper and a display came up in the window (2F)whats this mean??? i took my hand off the trigger and let it all stop, But when i put balls in the top hopper again they just kept coming through like on the bonus, i did a master reset and everything A OK. oh had a door bell noise too with a chinese women????

Please help guy's in a stress after picking all the balls up off the floor after bonus time

Toma

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: starwars (puzzled???)

Don't know about the rest but the door bell sound means that the lower tray is full and needs to be emptied.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by toma
    On the front of my starwars just above darthvador there are 4 red lights that light up as you play( still with me?) well next to this is a small window with to lines that flash as you play....first question..

I've answered the first question before and the short answer is "yes" but it will only display numbers ("77") when the sub-roulette "wins" and the start claws/flippers open. Otherwise, it will display "--" to mean the function won't work at that time.

Here's my original post:

"Anyway, the "flipper open" feature is one which is a sort of throwback and is supposed to be a kind of aid to help players get an extra chance at getting a spin or two. It is activated by shooting a ball into the "through" gate/pocket (in some machines it's marked by the word "go", "in" etc.). On the Star Wars machine, it is located just to the lower left-ish side of the LCD screen. When a ball goes through this gate, a sub-roulette starts--on this machine the sub-roulette is the LED display just below R2D2. When this roulette hits "77", the flipper will open, typically once for 0.9 seconds during normal play at a approx. fixed probability of 15%. During bonus and chance play, it's (I believe) three times consecutively for 1.2 seconds with a .02 second delay between each time and at a fixed probability of 50%. Beyond manipulating the ROM, I believe there is no way to fix the odds of it opening.

Though there is not a lot of use for this feature (though it is helpful during bonus and chance play because the reels are faster and sometimes catch up with the spin memory), with older machines, players used to trap shoot during bonus rounds thus earning the ability to get more balls. Trap shooting takes excellent timing skills and is, with most newer machines, not worth trying to achieve unless you have great patience. "
    Last edited by rupan777; 12-04-2005 at 06:26 PM.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any idea what the 2F would stand for? could it be because of the pay out shoot getting full??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Toma
    During the chance round you get 100 spins to win and go back into a fever round, this count down these spins. other than that nothing.

question 2...

i won the big bonus and dont think i could keep up with filling the top hopper and a display came up in the window (2F)whats this mean??? i took my hand off the trigger and let it all stop, But when i put balls in the top hopper again they just kept coming through like on the bonus, i did a master reset and everything A OK. oh had a door bell noise too with a chinese women????

Please help guy's in a stress after picking all the balls up off the floor after bonus time

Toma
    You are letting the balls back up the system, you need to empty them more offen.

Any idea what the 2F would stand for? could it be because of the pay out shoot getting full??
    Toma
    Yes, it is not 2F, but "ZF" this let you know the style of play and payout amount and your precentage to win.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    During the chance round you get 100 spins to win and go back into a fever round, this count down these spins. other than that nothing.
    Oops, I stand corrected, I guess it helps more to have the machine in front of you than rely on memory.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rupan777
    Oops, I stand corrected, I guess it helps more to have the machine in front of you than rely on memory.
    Jon, It could be me that has it wrong, It has been awile since I to have played it with work and ebay, I just don't seem to have the time.
    respectfully your friend greg
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys been getting worried thought i had broke it.

Toma