Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pachislo Tranformer question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo Tranformer question

No I didn't get these machines with 9 amp transformers from speedracer888 If you've followed other threads, you know where they came from, but that's not what this thread is about.

Regarding the minor damage. The transfomers have been through bolted to the case through at least 3 of the 4 mouting points. The mounting has never been a concern, but the mass of a block of steel and copper that big can "adjust" the geometry of the back of the case a little when the UPS or FedEx driver lets it go out the back of the truck Nothing that can't be "adjusted" back, and nothing that shows from the front or sides. Again , not dumping on the vendor, just trying to properly describe the nature of the issue with the weight of the "big one"
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

unfortunately none of us can control what the Ups or FedEx Neanderthals do with these units but quite frankly it doesn't take a large metal transformer to cause that kinda of damage when dropped out of a truck one hit to any corner on these machine can cause great damage to a case (ranging from repairable to fire wood ) so i wouldn't sweat the transformer .......
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer888
    First off JAMES I am not a dealer. Just someone that wats to be of help. Can I deal in these YES do I want to? Yes.. However I will respect the wishes of the Moderators. Outright saying I am a dealer is an insult and not right to assume so. You know what that say about a person that assumes something right?

I was refering to Cwstnsko's post were he states that he's gotten some of these monsters in his machines, so I'll quote from you "You know what that say about a person that assumes something right? How you can feel insulted from that post is way beyond me!! I'am from the school of "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all" and I'll leave it at that!!

Cheers,
    James

Just when you think you've acomplished something!

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to vespacar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by vespacar
    I was refering to Cwstnsko's post were he states that he's gotten some of these monsters in his machines, so I'll quote from you "You know what that say about a person that assumes something right? How you can feel insulted from that post is way beyond me!! I'am from the school of "If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all" and I'll leave it at that!!

Cheers,
    James
    My Bad.. I a appologize. I know that dealers selling here is a sore issue and I didn't want to be put in that class. I (by trade) am an electronics repairman. Again I am sorry and I appologize. I jumped the gun on that one.

Tony

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to SpeedRacer888

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello out there. Got a technical question but dont know my way around here. Couldn't figure out where to ask a question so I am doing it here. My question is on an Elf machine. It looks like it might be a JSI brand if that is possible. Each time I turn it on I have to hit the button inside to get rid of an E-1 message. Anyone know why? Also, how do I get a key for inside? Thanks anyone !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

where did you get the machine and how long of a duration are the machines typically turned off ? these machines don't have batteries on board to save settings they rely on a charged cap to hold the settings long enough to reset a machine or possibly over night although most are never shut off at parlors ...
    any way if they are off for an extended amount of time they loose there settings and need to be restarted . if it clears and you shut off the machine and turn it back on an hour later and it doesn't repeat then thats your answer ........as for the key id advise you to ask the vendor you bought it from but if thats not possible ask some of the vendors we have aboard (gaku and milt) I'm sure they can kelp you out with keys.
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Jeff !!

It seems to be when it sits for a week or so. I will try it more often to make sure. That sort of makes sense.
    Last edited by jerry kosch; 03-26-2006 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To help prevent it from going into that error mode, just turn it on for a couple of minutes a couple times a week. I had to do that with one of mine and it solved having to do the reset all the time.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2