Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please help ASAP-Crazy Cherry Machine is Down w/Error Code E2-Need up by Friday

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Please help ASAP-Crazy Cherry Machine is Down w/Error Code E2-Need up by Friday

Stealth is the best company IMO to deal with very friendly and customer oriented. He's the only guy I'll deal with.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Please help ASAP-Crazy Cherry Machine is Down w/Error Code E2-Need up by Friday

I agree, Milt is my contact there and he is great !

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milts the owner of the business and is an active member of this forum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    an older machine my guess would be from around '96
    Crazy Cherry, released in 2001 by Barcrest (now owned by Rodeo)
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Rupan777 !

I just spoke with Milt today. Always very helpful and pleasant to deal with !

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If its only a 2001 most of any parts needed to repair it should still be avail. so im guessing its fixable. probably just something really minor.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Rupan777, do you know where I can find more info. on the product and possible parts?

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you need to find parts for it your going to want to contact Milt he has most everything you'll need.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt thought it was discontinued actually but may have a hopper for it. But again, were not certain that the hopper is the problem. He has one in his inventory. I really need it running for Griday or I will have a houseful of 40 people really disapointted. : (

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The hopper off the certain machine was used on more than just that model. A lot of pachi parts can be swapped with other machines like it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

do you have a pic of the hopper?

13. The following user says "Thanks" to RKnarr01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MEtten
    Rupan777, do you know where I can find more info. on the product and possible parts?

Mike
    No, sorry I'm not one of the technical guys here. I only know the machines by gameplay.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well RKnarr01, I must be off to bed. I have spent two whole days on this and still no definite solution. I really have not even used this machine much at all and now it is done with i think. Not sure if I will cancel the party here or what. Making me rather ill at this point. If you or anyone come up with a possible cause, please post still. I will check my mail in the morning.

Thanks again and also thanks to Rupan777 !

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck with getting it fixed i would just suggest taking as much of the machine apart as possible and then put it back together this usually works for fixing any problems i have. Ill look into it a little more tonight before i go to bed and see if i can discover anything.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to RKnarr01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MEtten
    Well RKnarr01, I must be off to bed. I have spent two whole days on this and still no definite solution. I really have not even used this machine much at all and now it is done with i think. Not sure if I will cancel the party here or what. Making me rather ill at this point. If you or anyone come up with a possible cause, please post still. I will check my mail in the morning.

Thanks again and also thanks to Rupan777 !

Mike
    You bet

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is kind of a scummy answer but if you don't have it fixed. SAMS clubs carry these things (probably not the same model). Buy one, you are either going to love it and keep it or you could return it (after a 40 person evaluation). I would get one with the LCD video screen imbeded the price is the same. Others sell for less money but SAMS has them when you want them.

21. The following user says "Thanks" to monaghj

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had the exact E2 problem with my Yamasa. On the bottom of the hopper there is a micro switch that counts the number of tokens that it dispenses. If this switch gets broken, unplugged, or just doesn't work for some reason you will get this error.

23. The following user says "Thanks" to jc1444

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the switch may be a micro switch or an optical switch similar to the coin sensor .usually only one on the hopper . check the wiring to that switch or sensor youll find it mounted where the coins come out on the hopper usually three wires going to it . if possable remove the cover and clean the sensor or switch.it might just be dirty and showing it as an error . my don don king gives me this error when i use the token mod i put in to kick tokens to the tray when i run out ,so i dont have to open the door to get em. it sees tokens going out when their shouldnt be .also trace the plug wire from the hopper back into the machine and make sure the harness connections are tight .
    Jeff

25. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Jeff and JC1444 for your insight and expertise. I will look into the switch assembly today and and perform a clean as welll as check the wiring.

Crossing my fingers !

Mike

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Most machine models (but not all) will emit the error if you manually eject a token from the hopper and the machine is not expecting one to be ejected. Put a few tokens in the hopper, power the machine on, and manually spin the hopper wheel.

After ejecting a token, does the alarm go on? If so, you can assume the sensor is working ok. Unfortunately, you can't assume the sensor is bad if the alarm doesn't go off, since all machines don't sound the alarm in this situation.

Spin the hopper wheel further. Does it eject multiple tokens SMOOTHLY? If not, you have a physical problem with the eject path.

Next test: clear the error and have the machine eject a token by pressing the hopper empty button. Wait for the machine to error. Check the hopper eject path, and make sure a coin isn't stuck in the eject path. (If a coin is stuck in the optical path too long, it sounds the error as well).

Post the results, and we can take it from there.

28. The following user says "Thanks" to pachislousa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast