Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vendor Polling System

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vendor Polling System

ssdcinc,

The mods and admins had a chat and I think it was the consensus that we better let that dog rest.

I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm to assist with such a large project.

Right now we have the support of most vendors. Every vendor probably has at least one negative post here and those were either acknowledged and taken care of or ignored depending on the quality of the seller.

We grow larger as a community from each ones post and experiences. If we start blatently advertising or showing 1 or 2 vendors as the top or best I am afraid the other vendors might not help our community grow and stop the referrals! Plus a disgrunteled Vendor might be slick enough to screw with the stats. We have had several Charlatan's try their tricks here.

Anyone can use the search function or get vendor info if they ask.

Hope you don't take this wrong and I think the idea is great, just not here or now.
    Firewire

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if your not doing the whole idea then how about at least doing part of it and giving the plus side listing may be such things as bonus items given with machines (numbers of tokens , bulbs ,shipping costs ,key cords , discounts for members) lists of these could only benifit all members of the board and possibly effect policies of vendors that are looking to us for business. the idea has a lot of merit if thought of to its conclusion ....
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Jeff you can't do just part of it, that is like saying only a little pregnate.
    We are not going to get in a posion of judgement as a board, and It won't happen for members either.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

5. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

whos asking you to judge anything , im just saying we all know who to buy our machines from . But a list of what we could get with the machines or cost of shipping could make the diffrence between them as to who i buy the machine from that listing would only benifit all here and make for an infomed decission. but i can see the doors closed on discussion. my as well pitch this thread .
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last year we had a vendor that did just that, he offered twice the balls when you told them you were a member here. they would add the extra balls to your package being shipped.
    Well you would have thought it was great, but we had members that didn’t let them know when they were paying and didn’t get the extra balls and than there was threats made that there would be post put up about lying. The vendor tried to lean on the board, that he was helping us so we should help him.
    What happened in the end was: we lost both the vendor and his offer and the member quite too.

So now we let the vendor offer his special and the BOARD stays out of it.

You want to start a thread of all the specials vendors will offer, you can we will not stand in your way. you can contact them and ask them what they offer.
    The BOARD will stay away from it.

I don’t understand what you are so pushing, for these list ? do you have another agenda ?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

8. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I for one will be glad if they do get rid of this thread It has been explained numerous times why they don't want this thing here but I guess you have deaf ears or is it like they say, what part of NO do YOU not understand :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm :questionm Why don't you just move on :questionm Who knows you may have a new idea that they just happen to like

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, it only took one bad apple for the whole Pachitalk community to loose the benefit from one vendor.

I don't plan on loosing any other benefits.

Any posts you may find about discounts or freebies MUST MUST MUST! be presented at time of purchase to that vendor!!! Any retalitory posts will be deleted immediately if you didn't get your way and want to try and get back at the vendor for your screw up on this forum.
    Firewire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3