Thread: Zellers Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Zellers Pachislo

Anyone in Canada go to their local Zellers this weekend and check out the pachi machines listed in the flyer? I went to one out of the two stores in Regina SK and the kid said they only got in two this time and had no idea what they were. They sold both Saturday morning of the sale.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Zellers Pachislo

Popped into Windsor Zellers Saturday morning. Only two on a skid NOT OPENED. Small pic on packaging of one of them showed Lion King. Source this time was Canada Slots. First batch (when I got my Wantouchables) was from Trademark Poker. At the time I was so naive, I didn't even notice the small sample pics on the boxes, so I bought sight unseen! (Happy with it though.) Derek

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I went into the Zellers in Coquitlam, BC on Saturday and they told me that they didn't have any machines as they had been "recalled" I didn't ask them what that meant. I bought a King Camel from them about a month ago. It was from Trademark Poker.
    Automatic, Babel, Hanabi Hyakkei, Monkey Magic, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Planet, Twist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by brycej
    I went into the Zellers in Coquitlam, BC on Saturday and they told me that they didn't have any machines as they had been "recalled" I didn't ask them what that meant. I bought a King Camel from them about a month ago. It was from Trademark Poker.
    Heye Brycej,

so are Pachi's readily available in the lowermainland?
    thanks

Sid (ex Mapleridge/Burnaby/Vancouver)

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."