Thread: Big Bear and Pachitalk strike again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Big Bear and Pachitalk strike again

Got my machines this week,

Austin Powers
    Neo Planet
    Neo Magic

Fedex was only a day later than their estimate, all three came together, and the driver phoned before delivery to make sure someone would be there. They arrived not damaged and so far have not charged me duty taxes etc.
    Way to go Fedex (or I got really lucky, and Gaku packs really well ) Two of the three machines were plug, fill and play, except tightening down the screws and putting back the few that came loose. Austin Powers had a CE error when plugged in, everything looked ok and then remebered reading about loose computer ribbons comming loose during shipping, found that the clip had come undone. After plugging it back in and resetting everything was working.

So thanks the members of Pachtalk for recomending a great dealer, letting me know which machines are more playable than others, and when I ran into a few minor problems, they've already been discussed and problem solved in minutes instead of hours and phonecalls and e-mails.

To Gaku
    For being the real deal, great service, great price, and for making it a great experence. Can't wait to buy another machine, to bad I have to pay for the ones I just bought!!!! The machines almost look new!!!!

Cheers,
    Alby

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to vespacar

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Big Bear and Pachitalk strike again

Glad to hear how the forum helped!
    Firewire

small town in Northern Ontario called ESPANOLA
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Big Bear and Pachitalk strike again

[HELLO VESPACAR JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW i RECEIVED A GIGA FEVER FROM GAKU TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT ALSO CAME RIGHT THROUGH CUSTOMS.GAKU IS VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH.sokoquote=vespacar]Got my machines this week,

Austin Powers
    Neo Planet
    Neo Magic

Fedex was only a day later than their estimate, all three came together, and the driver phoned before delivery to make sure someone would be there. They arrived not damaged and so far have not charged me duty taxes etc.
    Way to go Fedex (or I got really lucky, and Gaku packs really well ) Two of the three machines were plug, fill and play, except tightening down the screws and putting back the few that came loose. Austin Powers had a CE error when plugged in, everything looked ok and then remebered reading about loose computer ribbons comming loose during shipping, found that the clip had come undone. After plugging it back in and resetting everything was working.

So thanks the members of Pachtalk for recomending a great dealer, letting me know which machines are more playable than others, and when I ran into a few minor problems, they've already been discussed and problem solved in minutes instead of hours and phonecalls and e-mails.

To Gaku
    For being the real deal, great service, great price, and for making it a great experence. Can't wait to buy another machine, to bad I have to pay for the ones I just bought!!!! The machines almost look new!!!!

Cheers,
    Alby[/quote]
    FLASHING LIGHT,S FREAK