Thread: Super Blackjack is Super and Then Some!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Super Blackjack is Super and Then Some!!

I know I'm new to this forum as well as to Pachislo slots, but I know what I like, and I really like NET's Super Blackjack. Over the past month or so I've played a lot of Pachislo slot games because my boyfriend has been buying them to sell for Christmas around here locally. I've played Don Don King (which used to be my favorite), King Camel, Terminator, Beast Sapp, Nidaime Goemon, Animal King, Arra King, Ougonshin, Neo Planet, Rocky, Inoki, Hanabi Hayakei, and Dracula Returns. And withouit a doubt I like Super Blackjack the best.

I've come to the conclusion that it take more than just a big LCD screen or any one particular part to make a really great machine. It's like a great sports team - there has to be more than merely the sum of the individual parts. That's what makes Super Blackjack so exceptional. While the parts themselves are diverse, interesting, funny, teasing, etc., the totality of all of the parts together is even greater than the individual parts themselves.

Maybe the best way to describe it is like this: It's like getting Nitrous Oxide at the dentist. It doesn't stop the pain like novacaine does, but it makes you not really care about the pain. That's what Super Blackjack does. It doesn't stop the frustration of the losing and the teasing, but it does it in such a way that it makes it fun even losing. I just love playing the game, if that makes sense. (I know it's late, and sometimes my mind stops working before I realize it, but what I said makes sense to me.)

:fisheye:

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to pfurman