Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is this Machine??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: What is this Machine??

More jackpots on 6, more smaller payouts and less jackpots on 3 or 4.

I have hit jackpot rounds right after changing odds, percentages are for 10,000 tokens played.

In 10,000 tokens the odds should be correct.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Easy vs. hard isn't quite the way it's worded....

But 6 has the highest payout percentage based on how many coins are put into the machine. (i.e., machine will pay out 116.9% of coins put into it over 10,000 coins) Payout level of 1 is the lowest percentage.

Now, I have read on various sellers sites, that sometimes 6 is the lowest percentage and 1 is the highest. However, I have NEVER seen this, nor has anyone ever been able to point me to a machine that operates this way.

It should also be noted again that payout rate does not have any indication of game play. Some machines have VERY different game play at a level of 4 than at a level of 6 even though the payout percentage is 'better' at 6.

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yeah true enough easy and hard wasnt the best choice of wording..
    ok i understand the payout part and thats what confusd me..

oh well all straightened out now

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by matt5cott
    Hmm, the odds shouldnt be set to 1, thats what it came to me as, and it went mental chucking out red 777 bonus' every 5 minutes!!!

Needless to say I changed that rather briskly!
    Yeah, when I turn the reset key, it says '1' on the LCD display?! And so I faffed with some buttons and it didn't do anything, so I guess I'm doing something wrong as I don't have a clue how to navigate through the Japanese screens!!! Hahahah!

I noticed another keyhole near the reset thing, neither of the keys fit is, what the hell is it for?

Cheers for your help Matt, appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How To Set the Skill Levels of Your Pachislo
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    How To Set the Skill Levels of Your Pachislo
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464
    Cheers mate, but I tried this and it didn't change a thing. Turning the reset key makes the lights go off and a menu appear on the screen, but no amount of button presses and flicking switches makes the number on the front LCD panel change from '1'.

I know I'm doing something wrong though, just can't figure out what it is!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you have to power up the machine with the key already turned......then you can change the odds..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by billjr106
    you have to power up the machine with the key already turned......then you can change the odds..
    Tried this too, sadly, but thanks for the suggestion. I get a menu change and all the lights go off on the front. There's two switches inside and one reset button. The two switches go to the coin feeder and reset switch for the key in the front door.

No combination of switches will make the '1' on the front of the screen change to anything else.

Must be something in the Japanese menu, a funny button press perhaps?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Look for a little round push switch somewhere on the door.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And don't forget to hold down the spin knob for 5 seconds or so before you turn the reset key back.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cheers for all your help! It was the little switch in the door that resets the machine, combined with the reset key, as everyone kept telling me and I thought myself too!

The difference this time that it's worked was to turn the machine off by the internal power supply, rather than at the mains. This must cause it to reset properly!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad you figured it out, Mozza!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is my first post to this message board. I bought myself a Yajikita machine this Saturday and I have been playing around with it all weekend. This thread sure was useful as I also had problems adjusting the skill level and finally after reading this thread figured it out. I hope that 1 was not the most difficult because my wife played the machine for about 1 hour today and had the timing for the 777 almost down. It seems like she hit it about every 10-15 spins and she cleaned out the hopper of coins in just a couple of tries. She told me this is too easy. I changed the setting from 1 to 6 and now I have to convince her to try it again because she thought it wasn't challenging enough. Her other complaint was that when the machine actually did anything it was way too loud. I have been looking all over the web, this site and tried several things and have not been able to locate the volume switch or knob. I read all the generic references that told me to look here and look there and have not been able to find anything. Does anyone know exactaly where the switch or knob is located at? I can post pictures of the inside if that helps but I am sure someone who has this machine can just tell me exactaly where it is located at.
    I sure like the machine but would like to keep my wife interested in the machine or I will never be able to talk her into getting another one at a future date. All comments or recommendations would surely be helpful.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Follow your speaker wires, they will lead you to the amp, the 3 position switch should be on the amp somewhere.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I tried following the wires but they are kind of hidden and disappear under the boards in the door. I saw something that had three settings but it didn't make any difference in the sound level.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm not sure but I think you adjust the volume level on the LCD screen menu with this model.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That was probably the right switch then.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by beermanic
    This is my first post to this message board. I bought myself a Yajikita machine this Saturday and I have been playing around with it all weekend. This thread sure was useful as I also had problems adjusting the skill level and finally after reading this thread figured it out. I hope that 1 was not the most difficult because my wife played the machine for about 1 hour today and had the timing for the 777 almost down. It seems like she hit it about every 10-15 spins and she cleaned out the hopper of coins in just a couple of tries. She told me this is too easy. I changed the setting from 1 to 6 and now I have to convince her to try it again because she thought it wasn't challenging enough. Her other complaint was that when the machine actually did anything it was way too loud. I have been looking all over the web, this site and tried several things and have not been able to locate the volume switch or knob. I read all the generic references that told me to look here and look there and have not been able to find anything. Does anyone know exactaly where the switch or knob is located at? I can post pictures of the inside if that helps but I am sure someone who has this machine can just tell me exactaly where it is located at.
    I sure like the machine but would like to keep my wife interested in the machine or I will never be able to talk her into getting another one at a future date. All comments or recommendations would surely be helpful.
    6 pays out more than 1. It is the "easiest" if you will. Keep in mind that there is an element of chance involved. Sometimes you cn sit at a machine and hit 3 times in an hour and than not hit again for a month.

When it comes to volume I suspect that was so loud to begin with that you can't notice a change in the volume. You may want to install some volume controllers.
    Dalto
    -----

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Beermanic, First, welcome to the board!
    If you want a tough machine to eye-shoot, look into the Neo Magic Pulsar by Yamasa.
    That one should keep your wife entertained!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by beermanic

Welcome to the forum Beermanic, I have this machine and the three way switch which is under the clear plastic up above the reel glass, if that is the switch you are refering to, it is the volume and your right, it doesn't do a gosh dang thing as far as volume. the thing I did was take the two black cups off the top speakers and fill it full of cotton balls in front and behind the speakers and disconnected the bottom speaker. If you are a pro at soldering, then you might wanna get you some volume controls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast