Thread: Sarukani Gassn

pca2756

Default Sarukani Gassn

I've just purchased a game called Sarukani Gassen, manufactured by Bellco. Translated it means "The Quarrel between the monkey and the crabs". I have never seen it mentioned anywhere with one exception: an enthusiast in Japan has scanned images of the Bellco sales brochure posted on his web site.

The reason I am writing is I really, really do not understand the bonus rounds. On rare occasions a green digital display labeled "Lucky" shows a number which (intermittently) decrements on successive pulls. What does it mean? Are my odds increased until it reaches zero? And when I am in this bonus mode, what decided whether the green counter of which I speak stays the same or decrements?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sarukani Gassn

pca2756

Indeed it is. Do you own this yourself and/or have knowledge of its subtleties?

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Big bear has a lot of good info on how bonus rounds work.

While they don't have a play guide for your machine this basic info should help.

Use this link and once you are there click on 'Pachislo World' on the left side.

http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pca2756
    Indeed it is. Do you own this yourself and/or have knowledge of its subtleties?

No i dont own this machine so im not really sure how the bonus rounds and such work but i'd recommend the info on big bears site. www.bigbearpachisloshop.com